Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2018 at 3:18 Quote
I am trying to post two bikes to sell and it keeps telling me to add location and save. Anyone know how to do this to post a sell ad?? Thanks

Posted: Nov 16, 2018 at 7:24 Quote
Can't get my posted ad's to show up when I search? Has anyone had this problem? How do you fix it?

Posted: Jan 15, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
hello, never bought a bike site unseen, concerned about packaging and shipping. Is there a standard supplier / product that most people use to ship a bike? I have found something I want to buy but want to now the protocol to protect my investment. Thank you, Brad

Posted: Jan 15, 2019 at 10:21 Quote
hello, never bought a bike site unseen, concerned about packaging and shipping. Is there a standard supplier / product that most people use to ship a bike? I have found something I want to buy but want to now the protocol to protect my investment. Thank you, Brad

Posted: Jan 15, 2019 at 10:22 Quote
Bradleydeyoung wrote:

Use PayPal to pay for the bike and when paying use the "for goods/services" option, PayPal will cover you then and they pretty much always side with the buyer if something happens. The seller will get charged a small % fee, so if they don't go for it don't do it.....most sellers accept it though. As for shipping, BikeFlights is a common shipper people use.

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
Thanks Draggon, I talked to ship bikes and they recommended I have seller take to a bike shop as their case is meant for multiple use.
So I make an offer w the internal email and when we agree on a price I buy directly from the ad using pay for goods and services option?

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
I try to add pictures to my BuySell stuff and it always upload the same picture of a random bike I never seen..anyone else had difficulties with uploading picture recently?

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 16:21 Quote
I can't get photos to post to my ad either.... photo is uploaded to pinkbike... and i can "attach" to the ad, but when i hit save, the photo disappears. kinda frustrating....

jp-kona wrote:
I try to add pictures to my BuySell stuff and it always upload the same picture of a random bike I never seen..anyone else had difficulties with uploading picture recently?

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
Help with actually doing a transaction... I have been negotiating with a seller across the country and am ready to finalize payment. Where / how do I get to the right page to actually use paypal and buy the bike? I see no buttons on the bike ad or anywhere on the home page.

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 17:54 Quote
Bradleydeyoung wrote:
Help with actually doing a transaction... I have been negotiating with a seller across the country and am ready to finalize payment. Where / how do I get to the right page to actually use paypal and buy the bike? I see no buttons on the bike ad or anywhere on the home page.

It’s not on the page. Sign into you personal PayPal and ask for the clients gmail or PayPal address. It’s not through Pinkbike

Posted: Jan 28, 2019 at 18:52 Quote
Any thoughts on adding an Owner/Dealer/All tab like CraigsList, there's an increasing number of bike shops listing/advertising new items here, which seems fine, but it would be good to filter them out when I'm looking for a bargain....

Posted: Mar 7, 2019 at 12:50 Quote
Can (or how if it already does) I get an email sent when a saved search gets a new listing to it?

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 19:51 Quote
How do I change the search distance from kilometers to miles ?? I noticed that if I log out and view buy/sell feature as a guest, it's in miles. Log back in and changes to kilometers. Looked for cause in settings, couldn't find one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015764
Mobile Version of Website