Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 11:28 Quote
Bradleydeyoung wrote:
Help with actually doing a transaction... I have been negotiating with a seller across the country and am ready to finalize payment. Where / how do I get to the right page to actually use paypal and buy the bike? I see no buttons on the bike ad or anywhere on the home page.
Because you are not buying it from PinkBIke, or even through them. This is just a specialized Craigslist/classified add. The seller will mark it sold and then the add will go away. You need to coordinate payment and shipping on your own via email or over the phone.

Lesterpaul wrote:
How do I change the search distance from kilometers to miles ?? I noticed that if I log out and view buy/sell feature as a guest, it's in miles. Log back in and changes to kilometers. Looked for cause in settings, couldn't find one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks !!
The setting is controlled in the Trailforks settings.

whittaker727 wrote:
My friends see phone numbers listed when searching buy/sell posts. I don's see any numbers. Anyone know if there is a switch to enable or something like that?
You cannot see the phone numbers if you are not logged in.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
wrote:
whittaker727 wrote:
My friends see phone numbers listed when searching buy/sell posts. I don's see any numbers. Anyone know if there is a switch to enable or something like that?
You cannot see the phone numbers if you are not logged in.

But I am logged in. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to post here right?

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 22:29 Quote
My bike that I listed for sale is marked as sold. Fake News! How do I get it listed crrectly?

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 1:43 Quote
(message deleted)

Sorry, I've moved this message to the right thread.

Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
Ok, who broke the distance adjuster? i CLEARLY keep the radius OUT of USA and still get tonnes of USA listings. i goitta keep playing with the god dam thing because it keeps zooming in and out from the map making it MORE DIFFICULT to select an area.When i go to next page IT RESETS!!!! SERIOUSLY THIS IS STUPID PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE. What a waste of my time fishing through crap NOT EVEN IN MY COUNTRY. THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE WORKED PERFECTLY AND NOBODY EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT. It was STUPID to change it. i might just not use this site anymore, it's THAT f*cking annoying. Put it back and tell your dev's to stop f*ckin with shit that ISN'T BROKEN.

Does this look ANYWHERE near Ballingham or Ferndale?????? SERIOUSLY FIX THIS.

https://imgur.com/a/xO0kcVc

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
What happened to being able to change the location of an ad? Do I really need to delete and repost my ad now? I've emailed pinkbike, but it seems like all their emails just go straight to the trash bin or they don't have anyone checking it anymore. Very frustrating to have to repost the exact same ad just because I can't update the location to a new city if I'm somewhere else than when the original ad was posted.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 0:08 Quote
It would be helpful if the buysell search would include periods for decimal numbers, for instance if you’re searching for a “31.6mm” size seatpost (currently it would search for 31 and 6mm, which isn’t ideal).

Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
Is there a way to search for "Sold" bikes? It would be nice to see comparable prices for recently sold bikes.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015404
Mobile Version of Website