Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
Posted: Apr 17, 2020 at 21:23 Quote
Would love to be able to query for old listings to get pricing info and such.

Posted: Apr 20, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Need a category for grips Big Grin

Mod
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
savmeister wrote:
Need a category for grips Big Grin

You are right. Added Grips category.
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?category=98

Posted: Apr 21, 2020 at 11:31 Quote
Can I use Paypal through the PB site or do I need to handle my own sales transaction?

Thanks!

Posted: Apr 28, 2020 at 7:27 Quote
Is there any way to get notified for new results to saved searches?

Posted: May 15, 2020 at 11:10 Quote
I'd like the option to be able to search for a single wheel, rather than a wheelset

Mod
Posted: May 15, 2020 at 15:00 Quote
giantkeeper wrote:
I'd like the option to be able to search for a single wheel, rather than a wheelset

You can. Just make the other wheel "unspecified".

Posted: May 16, 2020 at 12:38 Quote
hello. I'm on the hunt for a 2009/2010 Specialized SX Trail Size Medium. I have found a few and emailed them but noreply almost 2weeks later.

Posted: May 16, 2020 at 12:45 Quote
wikejohn wrote:
hello. I'm on the hunt for a 2009/2010 Specialized SX Trail Size Medium. I have found a few and emailed them but noreply almost 2weeks later.

Fill in your profile

Posted: May 27, 2020 at 21:09 Quote
Hi everyone. New to the site and absolutely love the community here. Great work with the BuySell but I'd like to know why I see people post in the wrong categories. I understand that if I were looking for a bike to buy that posting in a complete bike section more people would see the ad but isn't that what the "Wanted" category is for? Same goes for stolen bikes. My heart goes out to those who have had their ride stolen but there is a section called "Stolen Bikes/Parts". People looking to sell parts post in the complete bike sections. Don't understand that one. Can you please ad a feature to the "Report" tag that notifies the moderators when ads are posted in the wrong section. That might help clean the categories up a bit.

Back to the stolen bike thing for a moment. Maybe instead of placing the topic in a section down at the bottom corner of the page I suggest you move the topic to the "Complete Bikes" section. Other option would be to give the topic its own section rather than burying it in "Other". I think those affected would appreciate placing it in a category that might see more views. Bike thefts affect everyone and so should reflect their position on the BuySell page.

Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Posted: May 27, 2020 at 21:30 Quote
Something else please. Under the "All Mountain/Enduro Bikes" section there are a number of vintage and hardtail bikes that don't really qualify. Many of these ads should be under the "XC Bikes" section. Then there are bikes without any suspension. Those bikes should absolutely not be in the same category as a "FreeRide Bike". Thanks again.

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 14:06 Quote
Does anybody know if there is a way to query the API to see the average length of time bikes are listed on BuySell? Or see the average selling price? Thanks!

Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it used to say what the shipping restriction was on adverts without having to open up the advert? I thought it used to have that visible when scrolling through the adds without having to open the advert to view the shipping restriction. It would be very helpful not having to open every advert of interest just to be disappointed that they will not be shipping to you.

Mod
Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 16:22 Quote
Draggon wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it used to say what the shipping restriction was on adverts without having to open up the advert? I thought it used to have that visible when scrolling through the adds without having to open the advert to view the shipping restriction. It would be very helpful not having to open every advert of interest just to be disappointed that they will not be shipping to you.

you can filter by it now so no need to put it in the list

Posted: Jun 18, 2020 at 16:45 Quote
radek wrote:
Draggon wrote:

you can filter by it now so no need to put it in the list

So then it is needed to set five different searches for every restriction from Local to Global, correct? For example, from what I am seeing Within Country is not included in Within Continent, and neither of those are included in Will Ship Globally......where as all three would apply to the buyer in question. See what I'm saying here, a hassle has been created.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005820
Mobile Version of Website