Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
| Next Page
Mod
Posted: Jun 25, 2021 at 13:33 Quote
Nelgsnillum wrote:
Anyone think it would be a good idea to be able to see only bikes that have been marked as sold as a specific filter. Would make it easier to see what bikes are coming and how frequently as well as the price. Handy feature for both buyers getting a sense of the market and what a good deal is as well as sellers trying thinking of what to post their bike at. Other sites like Ebay have these features.

You can save a search for a specific item and track the progress of those ads within the search. Once you're in the buysell area and have your criteria entered, click the "save search" button in the upper right.

Posted: Jul 6, 2021 at 6:32 Quote
I've been partially to possibly totally burned(still ongoing) on my last 2 transactions. Tho I recognize it would be work to make one hard to game, a feedback / recourse system would be very appreciated.

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 19:59 Quote
Nelgsnillum wrote:
Anyone think it would be a good idea to be able to see only bikes that have been marked as sold as a specific filter. Would make it easier to see what bikes are coming and how frequently as well as the price. Handy feature for both buyers getting a sense of the market and what a good deal is as well as sellers trying thinking of what to post their bike at. Other sites like Ebay have these features.

I would love that feature, as long as the actual sale price and terms like who covered shipping and how much it was were required. As of right now if I sold my frame for $200 less than the list price, and paid the shipping for the buyer, anyone who scrolls through my "Sold Items" on my user page would get the wrong idea of how much I actually was paid.

Posted: Aug 4, 2021 at 20:02 Quote
zeedre wrote:
I've been partially to possibly totally burned(still ongoing) on my last 2 transactions. Tho I recognize it would be work to make one hard to game, a feedback / recourse system would be very appreciated.

I'm curious, how did you got burned?

Posted: Aug 10, 2021 at 5:42 Quote
I bought a hub that was listed as mint but had some issues that were fairly obvious.

The other resolved but it was a fairly slow process.

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 11:42 Quote
Can we have some sort of feature for when people don't reply to messages?

Like they get an electric shock or something.

Posted: Aug 21, 2021 at 9:28 Quote
I wish there was a way to filter out postings that have obviously been abandoned. I am not interested in looking at postings that were last marked available over a year ago. It seems to me that the ads should be automatically removed if the seller hasn't logged in or reposted for a long period of time.

Posted: Aug 21, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
Watch out for this guy Carelove40llove
Got my check almost $1000 over what was negotiated
Phone # from Delaware, lives in Montana.
Was told first her name was Desiree. New 2week old profile says Deborah Ann

Posted: Sep 4, 2021 at 18:05 Quote
how do i purchase bike parts no cart or checkout?????

Posted: Sep 5, 2021 at 4:54 Quote
matthewelliott1976 wrote:
how do i purchase bike parts no cart or checkout?????

This site has private sellers, so you need to privately message them to enquire about, and buy an item/bike.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005466
Mobile Version of Website