Discuss new BuySell Search Features

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Discuss new BuySell Search Features
Posted: Apr 1, 2022 at 2:24 Quote
Could a new section called "Bike cleaning products" or something be added do you think.

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 12:02 Quote
I want to publish to this seller that I bought a fork through pinkbike, I am from Chile and I paid him, he sent me the shipment and there was a problem with the dispatch and the fork ended up coming back to him, I contacted him and he did not want to help me at all , I went to different fedex offices to look for a solution and I did not achieve anything, finally the fork was returned to him and he received it and he blocked me and he did not give me any answer or solution, finally he kept the fork and the money, it's okay that I I have made a mistake but I think it costs nothing to be able to help someone when you are in a situation like this and worse still receive the product back and keep the money and block the customer, I hope they do not buy again or delete their user and future users

Your username is
Zachz he's from seattle
[P=file:///C:/Users/marti/Downloads/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-04-18%20145703.png size=m align=c][/P]

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 12:04 Quote
Mcj14 wrote:
I want to publish to this seller that I bought a fork through pinkbike, I am from Chile and I paid him, he sent me the shipment and there was a problem with the dispatch and the fork ended up coming back to him, I contacted him and he did not want to help me at all , I went to different fedex offices to look for a solution and I did not achieve anything, finally the fork was returned to him and he received it and he blocked me and he did not give me any answer or solution, finally he kept the fork and the money, it's okay that I I have made a mistake but I think it costs nothing to be able to help someone when you are in a situation like this and worse still receive the product back and keep the money and block the customer, I hope they do not buy again or delete their user and future users

Your username is
Zachz he's from seattle
[P=file:///C:/Users/marti/Downloads/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-04-18%20145703.png size=m align=c][/P]

Please contact the BuySell moderator - https://www.pinkbike.com/u/isaacschmidt

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 6:53 Quote
FedEx destroyed a bike that I sold on PinkBike. I sold a 2019 Trek Fuel EX and shipped it across the country. Upon arrival, the bike was dented and bent beyond repair or ridability. I now have to make a claim with FedEx and ship the bike back to me. Not to mention, my purchaser no longer has the bike that he wanted. Advice: Be wary of FedEx’s “bike shipping service” and use a more reputable shipping vendor.

Posted: Apr 26, 2022 at 17:50 Quote
My real account has been hacked and i cant get into it or change my password. they are attempting to sell a bike on my page (I assume they are scamming people). any advice or help would be appreciated?

Posted: May 1, 2022 at 18:58 Quote
Why does my ad have the "mark sold" button visable?

O+
Posted: May 1, 2022 at 20:43 Quote
Why is there not a "email new items for a saved search" option? This seems like a no-brainer.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 14:22 Quote
I would like to post my air bag lander made by DD Airbag. Which GEAR category should I post it under?

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 6:16 Quote
Hi

Can you advise cost to list e-bikes on your site please?

Regards

Steve

Mod
Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:40 Quote
bsavery wrote:
Why is there not a "email new items for a saved search" option? This seems like a no-brainer.

Working on it. Thanks for the feedback! pb mod jake

Mod
Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:40 Quote
sjmundin wrote:
Hi

Can you advise cost to list e-bikes on your site please?

Regards

Steve

Free.
thanks pb mod jake

Mod
Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:41 Quote
kemsteve wrote:
I would like to post my air bag lander made by DD Airbag. Which GEAR category should I post it under?

Hey Kemsteve:
Try here: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?category=52

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 11:07 Quote
It would be nice if there were a few more search option/filters such as:

Stem:diamater. searching for a 31.8 35mm stem brings you to all the 35mm stems
brakes: would be nice to specify rotor/lever/caliper/pads
bikes: front or rear travel should have an "any more than 0" option

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2022 at 22:50 Quote
Would be nice on the watchlist to delete all items that have been deleted.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.102034
Mobile Version of Website