Seattle riders

PB Forum :: USA - West
Seattle riders
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 10:04 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Anyone interested in some afternoon riding on Wednesday afternoons/Evenings at some of the mellower trails in the area? I am thinking St. Eds, Paradise Valley, etc... I want and need to ride more and would love ride with others. Just throwing it out there. Riding with lights is less sketchy with others.

Join up here BK, it's much more active on connecting with fellow riders around here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwmountainbikers

Cheers!

Posted: Jan 14, 2019 at 11:33 Quote
Question regarding a pumptrack at Duthie.

Not the one next to the port o potty, the other one over by the skinnies practice area.

I’ve convinced myself it’s un-pumpable in a clockwise direction. I tried a few times coming from outside the pumptrack downhill into it, jumping the rhythm section low n fast. Then you have to utterly annihilate a right-hand berm to try and carry enough speed for sequence of berms going back uphill.

Is it possible to pump in this direction? I’ve never seen anyone do it. I feel like maaaybe it’s possible, but you’d have to smash that right berm at the bottom pretty hard.

Supposing I wanted to ride some pumptrack at Duthie, which track/line do you all recon works best?

Posted: Mar 28, 2019 at 1:40 Quote
I'm going on a Leavenworth trip this August and maybe Whistler after that. Needless to say I'm considering getting beefier tires than my current Conti Race Kings. Any suggestions?

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 at 22:35 Quote
Just got into freeride/downhill, I'm in duvall looking for people to ride with. Check out my bio. Pm me if you are local.

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 at 23:39 Quote
I'm very willing to dig as well. I have LOTS of jump building experience!

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 19:46 Quote
Are you planning a trip to Bellingham, WA to ride Galbraith (or any of our other MANY trail systems)?

Need accommodations within 500ft of the main biking access(the south side) of Galbraith Mountain?

Recently, my wife and I listed our tiny house (which we live in most of the time) on airbnb as a way to share the tiny house experience AND our beautiful mountain with those from out of town. Reach out to us...we'd love to share our little slice of heaven with you!

------------------------------------------------

#TinyGalbraith - Mt Biking Paradise - Tiny House
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37316616

Posted: Oct 11, 2019 at 15:34 Quote
Been a hot minute since I posted in here. Looking forward to reading through and finding some more people to ride with. But down and dirty : I try to take groups out riding and get people hooked on MTB for my non profit : http://www.senditsociety.org

I was hoping someone around here knew who might be running the Kingsgate trails, and also looking to talk to other local builders about growing out our community and people involved with digging and some potential new trails.

Hope everyone has an amazing start to your weekend, and maybe see some of you out on the trails tomorrow.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007226
Mobile Version of Website