Seattle riders

PB Forum :: USA - West
Seattle riders
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 19:02 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Forking lame.. Ill leave stuff at home then. Would totally dig to get a ride in, but I guess not. Maybe Ill just bring the DJ bike and try and hurt myself on that.

Greenlake lower woodland park is the spot for that. Not much in lynnwood that I know of.

Tuesday is in Lynwood and Thursday is in Kent apparently. So combing Airbnb and riding options and see where things end up.

if your in Kent, maybe hit up bermsled or south SeaTac jumps.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

Greenlake lower woodland park is the spot for that. Not much in lynnwood that I know of.

Tuesday is in Lynwood and Thursday is in Kent apparently. So combing Airbnb and riding options and see where things end up.

Word! Thanks for the suggestions. I wish my Enduro was together so I could go ride tiger or drive up to galby.. Still butthurt about them being uptight about the ebike. haha

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
The new trails at darrington allow ebikes. The trails are really good too...lots of raw tech

Posted: Feb 5, 2020 at 17:41 Quote
Just wanted to let everyone in the Seattle, WA area know that Montlake Bicycle is looking for an experienced Mechanic. It's a fun place to work, expect to laugh often, we pay top dollar and offer benefits.

If you are not looking for work, but want to pedal, you can hit us up anytime, we are riding several times a week.

Posted: Feb 18, 2020 at 9:41 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:

You mean The Softies?

Posted: Feb 26, 2020 at 20:50 Quote
Yerts wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:

You mean The Softies?

Softies are gone.

Paul is working with the city of SeaTac to figure out how things can be rebuilt.

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 11:01 Quote
I'm doing a trip over to ride tiger mountain and I was wondering if you guys would recommend NOTG or OTG. Which one is better?

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 11:03 Quote
conneeth000 wrote:
I'm doing a trip over to ride tiger mountain and I was wondering if you guys would recommend NOTG or OTG. Which one is better?

They are both great. NOTG is a bit rowdier. Do both!

Posted: Oct 12, 2020 at 11:41 Quote
conneeth000 wrote:

NOTG by far. Both have nice chunk but OTG feels hard to get in a rhythm at first.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 11:41 Quote
conneeth000 wrote:

Can't just do one. Do them both, at multiple times each if possible.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005707
Mobile Version of Website