Seattle riders

PB Forum :: USA - West
Seattle riders
| Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 18:56 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
swissarmybike wrote:
Anyone in the greater Seattle area riding trials? I was a competitive trials rider back in the last century, off it for a loooong time. But since COVID I've been shredding BMX with my kid at the skatepark (on a 22").

Starting to get that trialsy itch again, and wanting to swing a leg over a modern bike (24" or 22" street trials is my focus here). Anyone down to meet, swap bikes for a sesh?

Haven’t ridden a proper trials bike for over 20 years. I have a feeling I’d be just as terrible now as I was then!!! Collonade had a trials section in Seattle. I’m guessing it’s a homeless shelter again sadly.

Actually its being rebuilt right now. Check out rebuild the nade on facebook

Posted: Jan 15, 2021 at 22:31 Quote
Collonade is still a homeless camp right now, went there about a month ago and have no desire to go again. The main trails smell like feces, and everything else is a mix of gas fumes and urine. I miss the old days back in 2010 (old days for me). Greenlake is still a classic, but the homeless situation has gotten pretty bad again there.

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
Hey guys starting to get that riding itch again and I want to hit some new trails that i've never done. I keep hearing stuff about exit 27 but there are no directions to get to some of the trails. Can you guys help me out

Posted: May 19, 2021 at 15:44 Quote
conneeth000 wrote:
Hey guys starting to get that riding itch again and I want to hit some new trails that i've never done. I keep hearing stuff about exit 27 but there are no directions to get to some of the trails. Can you guys help me out
Exit 27 is the exit you take for the Raging River trail system.
Trailforks has it listed, so does evergreen mtb. Look up winery road in snoqualmie for directions.
Raging is a great trail system.

Posted: Jun 16, 2021 at 22:02 Quote
conneeth000 wrote:
38 has some jank. Need someone to shuttle u tho.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 8:38 Quote
I found a can of bear spray on the Harris Lake Trail. Let me know if you lost it there.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 14:36 Quote
Hello everyone my names Dan. A friend in Olympia!

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008705
Mobile Version of Website