Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2021 at 5:29 Quote
I found on a recent ride that despite the map showing that I followed a trail in the correct direction, the trail has been logged and timed in reverse, the trail in question is 'Energy' which I've only ridden the once while recording. Is this just a case of a partial match gone wrong?

Posted: Apr 29, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
canadaka wrote:
martincapeletto wrote:
Hi, you have a bug when showing the distance of a trail on the map.
It's rounding the number to the next integer, so for example, is showing 2 miles when it's really 2.4miles.
This happens in desktop map, and in the desktop detail of the trail.
In mobile this is showing correctly.

Do you think you could fix this? I usually plan my rides by ballparking distance just on those numbers and I'm getting way off

I fixed this.
''

Hi! I see this fixed in the detail page of a trail, but is still not fixed when you click on a trail in the map. Also on the routes index page is still rounding instead of showing the real distance. If you can at least get the one on the map that would be awesome, thanks a lot for reading and jumping into this

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 5:33 Quote
If I click the "edit revision" link on a pending revision that someone has submitted, it looks like the GPS track from before the pending revision is displayed - rather than what that person changed. If that makes sense?

Posted: Apr 30, 2021 at 21:43 Quote
Thanks for the speedy reply.....
1.The display issue is when you get on the mobile app and click on a trail to see its details/pics/vids etc from the different pinkbikers.
All our videos from this year are listed under the correct trails but do not show a cover pic. Title, yes, dated posted, yes. To see what i mean please search trail Bovine Groove Mt.Joyce from your mobile. Its a mobile thing.....

2. Posted two vids last night, the section where you get to select your 10 thumbnails, where there should be around 30-40 preselected snaps by pinkbike, all those squares are black, only option is to manually Capture the 10.... Any ideas??

Thank you, happy riding (-:

Mod Plus
Posted: May 2, 2021 at 19:50 Quote
I just uploaded a video and it generated all the thumbnails fine. You might need to send me a clip of the fileformat you are uploading. trevor@pinkibke.com

Posted: May 3, 2021 at 4:53 Quote
I keep getting emails telling me to verify activity type. My activity type is always correct so this is very annoying. Can these emails be turned off? i don't see any options for this in settings

Mod Plus
Posted: May 3, 2021 at 22:21 Quote
gmcc wrote:
I keep getting emails telling me to verify activity type. My activity type is always correct so this is very annoying. Can these emails be turned off? i don't see any options for this in settings

I tweaked how these emails are sent, it should be far less often now. Will also work on getting a profile setting for them.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 0:16 Quote
Hi Trevor.

Did you check the Bovine Groover, Black Rock or Scorpion trails at Mt.Joyce From Your Mobile App??

The format is just the standard .MP4 Video File , playable thru all players.... Rendered on Sony Vegas Pro @ 4K. Youtube uploader is having no error messages come back....

Posted: May 8, 2021 at 9:24 Quote
A bug ( which has caused no end of trouble) is when putting in a POI. I had added COMER WOODS as a Ride Area in Shropshire. I then added 2 POI which were the associated car parks for COMER WOODS. They were Comer Woods Car Park (Payment) and Old Sawmill Car Park (for Comer Woods). There is no facili
ty other than a dropped pin to locate them, no Ride Area etc. These were then rejected. I couldn't work out why the Rejector said 'nowhere near Kinver'. Kinver is in another county where I am not an Admin.
I then put a trail into COMER WOODS (just an access that I could edit later) then redid the POI for the third time but this time directly from the CoMER WOODS Ride Area 'map' page. I associated the trail with the POI and this time it went through as I am an Admin for Shropshire.
I am not sure what triggered the acceptance, having a trail to associate to or being in the Ride Area. Presumably 'it' latched onto that KINVER ride area is closer than SHROPSHIRE so assumed it was in another County altogether. Still, sorted now but the 'bug' remains.

Posted: 3 hours ago Quote
A polygon on the region linked below seems to be sticking around on the mobile app, but is not visible on the web version.

So I guess two questions:

1. how to fix this view on the mobile app?
2. is there a way to see a list of polygons that have been added to a region? I can't find a menu, other than unpublished, which this particular one is not in.

I also see no mention of the creation/removal of the polygon in the admin audit log, which is odd?

https://www.trailforks.com/region/dagmar-north-trails/

This is what it looks like in the app:

Posted: 0 mins ago Quote
POI icons on the map in Chrome are messed up, wrong icons show up and some icons show up cut in half, or past half.
some icons have just white color.
some have icons that don't exist yet, I don't know what they are but it's redd at top and blue shield.
poi icons only work in :
Trailforks Topo
Trailforks Topo
Trailforks Dark

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005586
Mobile Version of Website