PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Posted: May 29, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
This is what the activity recordings for this region looks like:
photo

It's not as helpful, there's less detail

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 16:48 Quote
On the Badges page https://www.trailforks.com/badges/ it does not appear that you can view badges for other activity types in other locations. It defaults to Mountain Biking for my location. I can view Hiking badges for that location but if I change location to another community it resets the activity to Mountain Biking and if I try to change the activity to Hiking while viewing a different location it will reset my location to where I am not the location I was viewing.

Mod O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 12:55 Quote
ryandennett14 wrote:
On the Badges page https://www.trailforks.com/badges/ it does not appear that you can view badges for other activity types in other locations. It defaults to Mountain Biking for my location. I can view Hiking badges for that location but if I change location to another community it resets the activity to Mountain Biking and if I try to change the activity to Hiking while viewing a different location it will reset my location to where I am not the location I was viewing.

I'll fix that today. You can also search for a region and then view the badges tab on a region.

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 15:14 Quote
Please see my May 29 post

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 16:12 Quote
I still remember the old days when Trailforks was free for everyone. Long live Trailforks!

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 8:53 Quote
Every once in a while, TF doesn't import the Garmin jump stats. Not really important, but just letting you know.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/8954264785

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/39300608/

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 22:21 Quote
Trailforks was good till Pinkbike got more hands on. RIP old Trailforks.

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 6:24 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
Trailforks was good till Pinkbike got more hands on. RIP old Trailforks.

Trailforks is doing nothing but improving itself.
Nothing is free. Just use the website and it it won't cost more than seeing an ad every once in a while.

Please keep this for useful feedback.

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 21:47 Quote
In my last 3 ride logs, the map area is just white. Tried refreshing the app multiple times to have the trail system show up but it’s a no go. I like to scroll thru the maps to see where I have and have not ridden lately. But, it only shows my distance/descends/climb/time but no uploaded map to go along with this info. I have been using a new Garmin Tactix 7 in May and all my rides have linked over correctly except the last 3. I hope there is a way to fix this.

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 8:50 Quote
My ride logs are consistently short 2+- miles than my riding buddies, tech support says it's because I have an android phone and that a fix is coming, sounds good but what about all the miles and elevation I am missing?

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 11:34 Quote
trailforks not automatically adding in riding location in ridelogs even though it's identifying multiple trails, i have been manually adding for the past month.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 15:36 Quote
I'm trying to add a skills park but TF says the region does not exist, when it definitely does:
photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 9:05 Quote
I've noticed recently that ride logs are not respecting the privacy zone I've set. I have a 400 metre privacy zone but freshly uploaded ride logs seem to be ignoring it. If I do a [ recalculate stats & trail identification ] on the ride log this fixes it, but I have to do this manually for every new ride log.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 12:29 Quote
The editing function for a ride log is not working properly. In fact I can't even access the drop-down menu, where before I could choose the editing option. And I can't access the ride details like trails, jumps, elevation and grade. It seems that there's a new layout, maybe that's the reason?

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
//strava auto sync issue
something is off with the strava sync. set it initially up as automatic and its connected. realised it yesterday. no sync of strava recording within 16 hrs. waited to sync to trailfork to get my toonie badge.

// manual sync
no option to manually initiate a general sync.

// import sync queue issue
tried to add now by import.. and its saying now that the last ridelog is hanging in a queue.

// empty synced trail or location list issue
also figured that in one of the past ridelogs synced to trailforks it states the number of detected trails, but the list is empty. another one didn't detect the general location

//overall trail rating
for the past 2 ridelogs it shows a green overall trail rating while all trails ridden are at least blue. I guess that is based on distance and not on numbers of trails or giving DH rated trails a higher 'weight'?

all of these things I noticed in the past 15 days.

thank you

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014728
Mobile Version of Website