Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Posted: May 6, 2022 at 21:38 Quote
nickkozak wrote:
So my ride from today in stuck as "Queued" state in the ride log upload webpage but on the mobile app it has a green checkmark. Force retry does not work, thoughts?

Same here

Mod Outside+
Posted: May 9, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
nickkozak wrote:
So my ride from today in stuck as "Queued" state in the ride log upload webpage but on the mobile app it has a green checkmark. Force retry does not work, thoughts?

I found an issue that was causing a backlog of ridelog upload processing. It's fixed now and ridelog uploads being processed within minutes again.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 4:42 Quote
Touch any point on map, click driving directions, nothing happens. It used to open osmand app with the driving destination altready set-up. Please restore this feature it sucks without it.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 15:22 Quote
Moved to App forum.

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 23:14 Quote
Moved to app thread

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 9:38 Quote
Strava Heatmap layer issue:

significant portions of the Strava Heatmap layer on Trailforks seem to be cut off, with various lines appearing disappearing/appearing depending on your zoom level.

The first image uses lines perpendicular to the trail to show where they are cut off

The second image is zoomed out one level from the first, and you can see much more detail is lost

It would be great if this could be resolved, as it's helpful when mapping trails

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 10:11 Quote
AvidTrailRider wrote:
Strava Heatmap layer issue:

significant portions of the Strava Heatmap layer on Trailforks seem to be cut off, with various lines appearing disappearing/appearing depending on your zoom level.

The first image uses lines perpendicular to the trail to show where they are cut off

The second image is zoomed out one level from the first, and you can see much more detail is lost

It would be great if this could be resolved, as it's helpful when mapping trails

I think that's just the Trailforks heatmap, which yeah has always been funky for me. Zoom in and "squares" of data is missing or it doesn't load.

But it doesn't matter, if you use the Ride Recordings layer, it works much better and has been way more useful (for me at least).

Posted: May 29, 2022 at 11:46 Quote
This is what the activity recordings for this region looks like:

It's not as helpful, there's less detail

Posted: Jun 2, 2022 at 16:48 Quote
On the Badges page https://www.trailforks.com/badges/ it does not appear that you can view badges for other activity types in other locations. It defaults to Mountain Biking for my location. I can view Hiking badges for that location but if I change location to another community it resets the activity to Mountain Biking and if I try to change the activity to Hiking while viewing a different location it will reset my location to where I am not the location I was viewing.

Mod Outside+
Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 12:55 Quote
ryandennett14 wrote:
On the Badges page https://www.trailforks.com/badges/ it does not appear that you can view badges for other activity types in other locations. It defaults to Mountain Biking for my location. I can view Hiking badges for that location but if I change location to another community it resets the activity to Mountain Biking and if I try to change the activity to Hiking while viewing a different location it will reset my location to where I am not the location I was viewing.

I'll fix that today. You can also search for a region and then view the badges tab on a region.

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 15:14 Quote
Please see my May 29 post

Posted: Jun 3, 2022 at 16:12 Quote
I still remember the old days when Trailforks was free for everyone. Long live Trailforks!

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 8:53 Quote
Every once in a while, TF doesn't import the Garmin jump stats. Not really important, but just letting you know.

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/8954264785

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/39300608/

Posted: Jun 5, 2022 at 22:21 Quote
Trailforks was good till Pinkbike got more hands on. RIP old Trailforks.

Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 6:24 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
Trailforks was good till Pinkbike got more hands on. RIP old Trailforks.

Trailforks is doing nothing but improving itself.
Nothing is free. Just use the website and it it won't cost more than seeing an ad every once in a while.

Please keep this for useful feedback.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010185
Mobile Version of Website