Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Author Message
Posted: Jun 6, 2022 at 21:47 Quote
In my last 3 ride logs, the map area is just white. Tried refreshing the app multiple times to have the trail system show up but it’s a no go. I like to scroll thru the maps to see where I have and have not ridden lately. But, it only shows my distance/descends/climb/time but no uploaded map to go along with this info. I have been using a new Garmin Tactix 7 in May and all my rides have linked over correctly except the last 3. I hope there is a way to fix this.

Posted: Jun 7, 2022 at 8:50 Quote
My ride logs are consistently short 2+- miles than my riding buddies, tech support says it's because I have an android phone and that a fix is coming, sounds good but what about all the miles and elevation I am missing?

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 11:34 Quote
trailforks not automatically adding in riding location in ridelogs even though it's identifying multiple trails, i have been manually adding for the past month.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 15:36 Quote
I'm trying to add a skills park but TF says the region does not exist, when it definitely does:


O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 9:05 Quote
I've noticed recently that ride logs are not respecting the privacy zone I've set. I have a 400 metre privacy zone but freshly uploaded ride logs seem to be ignoring it. If I do a [ recalculate stats & trail identification ] on the ride log this fixes it, but I have to do this manually for every new ride log.

Posted: Jun 30, 2022 at 12:29 Quote
The editing function for a ride log is not working properly. In fact I can't even access the drop-down menu, where before I could choose the editing option. And I can't access the ride details like trails, jumps, elevation and grade. It seems that there's a new layout, maybe that's the reason?

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
//strava auto sync issue
something is off with the strava sync. set it initially up as automatic and its connected. realised it yesterday. no sync of strava recording within 16 hrs. waited to sync to trailfork to get my toonie badge.

// manual sync
no option to manually initiate a general sync.

// import sync queue issue
tried to add now by import.. and its saying now that the last ridelog is hanging in a queue.

// empty synced trail or location list issue
also figured that in one of the past ridelogs synced to trailforks it states the number of detected trails, but the list is empty. another one didn't detect the general location

//overall trail rating
for the past 2 ridelogs it shows a green overall trail rating while all trails ridden are at least blue. I guess that is based on distance and not on numbers of trails or giving DH rated trails a higher 'weight'?

all of these things I noticed in the past 15 days.

thank you

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 15:39 Quote
Anyone else having an issue on desktop when looking at a ridelog, the map is blank, none of the buttons or tabs are working? I have tried using different web browsers aswell as sending the ridelog link to a friend and the issue persists. Everything seems to be working fine on the mobile app.

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 12:39 Quote
Unable to sync routes, neither my own or public ones I have added to my wishlist. Trails and regions sync fine but routes just spins. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it's doing the same thing.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 1:54 Quote
nickkozak wrote:
Anyone else having an issue on desktop when looking at a ridelog, the map is blank, none of the buttons or tabs are working? I have tried using different web browsers aswell as sending the ridelog link to a friend and the issue persists. Everything seems to be working fine on the mobile app.
Yes, same here.
Also checked it on several browsers and OS.
Some ridelogs from early this year still work. The more recents ones won't.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 17:30 Quote
Ulfert wrote:
nickkozak wrote:
Anyone else having an issue on desktop when looking at a ridelog, the map is blank, none of the buttons or tabs are working? I have tried using different web browsers aswell as sending the ridelog link to a friend and the issue persists. Everything seems to be working fine on the mobile app.
Yes, same here.
Also checked it on several browsers and OS.
Some ridelogs from early this year still work. The more recents ones won't.
deleting the ridelogs and reuploading them via gpx file seems to get them to work correctly again

Mod O+
Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 15:37 Quote
Tobi12345 wrote:
The editing function for a ride log is not working properly. In fact I can't even access the drop-down menu, where before I could choose the editing option. And I can't access the ride details like trails, jumps, elevation and grade. It seems that there's a new layout, maybe that's the reason?

Fixed. There was an issue if your Ridelog had jump data from Garmin


gmcc wrote:
trailforks not automatically adding in riding location in ridelogs even though it's identifying multiple trails, i have been manually adding for the past month.

Fixed


tbrady wrote:
Unable to sync routes, neither my own or public ones I have added to my wishlist. Trails and regions sync fine but routes just spins. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it's doing the same thing.

There seems to have been a bad data migration. Reinstalling the app will fix it. We'll try and fix with the next app update.


aloeveruschka wrote:
//strava auto sync issue
something is off with the strava sync. set it initially up as automatic and its connected. realised it yesterday. no sync of strava recording within 16 hrs. waited to sync to trailfork to get my toonie badge.

There is often a large queue of Strava rides to import, we are greatly throttled by Stravas limits. Over weekends the queue builds up to many thousands. It will eventually import. There is almost never a queue with rides recorded from the Trailforks app or synced from Garmin.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 19:14 Quote
kwarwick43 wrote:
I've noticed recently that ride logs are not respecting the privacy zone I've set. I have a 400 metre privacy zone but freshly uploaded ride logs seem to be ignoring it. If I do a [ recalculate stats & trail identification ] on the ride log this fixes it, but I have to do this manually for every new ride log.

Same here. Moreover, hitting [ recalculate stats & trail identification ] fixes the privacy zone for rides, but it does not work for snowshoe/ski/run, etc.

Posted: Jul 8, 2022 at 21:10 Quote
Noticed in my own ride log stats, when sorting Top Trails by distance, it puts trails measured in Meters above ones in KM.

Posted: Jul 10, 2022 at 1:55 Quote
I've noticed as well that the privacy zones aren't doing anything - I can send you specific examples of where it's failed if you need them.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008262
Mobile Version of Website