Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Author Message
Posted: Aug 19, 2022 at 9:43 Quote
I can't add trails.
map does not show up, no scroll bar, so can't roll and publish even without a gps file or drawing.
I've experienced the issue in Chrome, Firefox
Issue where you could not add link to a directory.

EDIT:
all fixed in Firefox 104.0

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2022 at 13:22 Quote
Jpmche wrote:
Im getting the following error"Your browser does not support WebGL, so cannot display maps." Im using the lastest version of Chrome (Version 104.0.5112.102) in Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044. Please advise.

I figured out how to get it to work. Go into setting in Chrome, type "acceleration" in search and then turn off "Use hardware acceleration when available" it started working after that.

Posted: Aug 21, 2022 at 20:56 Quote
Went back into my ride logs to see if the privacy issue got resolved. Still not working. A few of them do eventually 'rescan' to get the privacy area to work, but many do not.
I'm not able to check when it went down but I've seen other reports from users that it hasn't been working for them.

I have a couple logs that just won't privacy up. Thoughts @canadaka ?

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 7:51 Quote
Sometimes when editing a trail, I submit the changes and then for whatever reason need to edit it again shortly after. When I go back in, my changes to the points on the map aren't there.

Is there some sort of delay for changes to take place? Should I be waiting for a period of time after editing a trail, before making further changes to it?

Mod O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
dirtyrig wrote:
Jpmche wrote:
Im getting the following error"Your browser does not support WebGL, so cannot display maps." Im using the lastest version of Chrome (Version 104.0.5112.102) in Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044. Please advise.

Same issue with me! I've tried enabling it here chrome://flags/ but no luck

Hmm, what URL?

Have you tried Chrome using incognito or private mode? Maybe it's a browser extension interfering.

Mod O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2022 at 11:41 Quote
1partatatime wrote:
Went back into my ride logs to see if the privacy issue got resolved. Still not working. A few of them do eventually 'rescan' to get the privacy area to work, but many do not.
I'm not able to check when it went down but I've seen other reports from users that it hasn't been working for them.

I have a couple logs that just won't privacy up. Thoughts @canadaka ?

The privacy zones should be working now, there was a bug I found. If you re-scan a past ridelog it should fix it. But I'll probably get to creating a script to re-process all ridelogs from this year for privacy zones.

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2022 at 12:12 Quote
I can't use the draw trail tool anymore to add a trail manually. When I click on "Draw Trail on Map" I get the new interface and the cursor doesn't allow me to add points to build a trail. The old video is no longer relevant since the interface has changed since it was produced.

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2022 at 19:31 Quote
cyrillesimard wrote:
I can't use the draw trail tool anymore to add a trail manually. When I click on "Draw Trail on Map" I get the new interface and the cursor doesn't allow me to add points to build a trail. The old video is no longer relevant since the interface has changed since it was produced.

Same here.

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2022 at 19:32 Quote
I get the message "You are only allowed to edit your own trail reports. Please submit your own new report." why I try to edit my own trail reports. This has been happening for a few weeks now.

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 11:42 Quote
Website not allowing me to edit my own trail report. Trying to add a photo after publishing and it gives me a "You are only allowed to edit your own trail report" error. The report shows up with my username and I am currently signed in with that username.

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 12:57 Quote
I'm seeing a situation where the Trailforks App and website show different information. Specifically, there are two parking closures which show up on the app but not on the website.

Phone is an iPhone12, iOS 15.6.1

Trailforks App. Notice the red areas and "Parking Restricted" text:


Trailforks website. The red areas are not displayed:


Map data is from 8/29/2022:


App version is 1.59.1:


Mod O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 13:57 Quote
You have synced your BC region?
It must have missed a sync. I would delete BC and redownload it. https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/68/

O+
Posted: Aug 30, 2022 at 14:33 Quote
canadaka wrote:
You have synced your BC region?
It must have missed a sync. I would delete BC and redownload it. https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/68/
BC was synced and trail status updates from 8/28 were showing up in the app.

I deleted and re-downloaded the BC map. That fixed it. The Trailforks app now matches the website on my phone:


Posted: Aug 31, 2022 at 5:08 Quote
I have two problems, one for some weeks, the second one for a few days.
1. can't use the draw tool when creating a new trail on Mac OS, no matter the browser
2. the default map when opening the page of a trail is no longer the one I've chosen, but the trailforks map. Only my profile page shows the map I've selected in my settings.

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2022 at 11:53 Quote
I'm seeing a new issue with the Trailforks Profile Map found at https://www.trailforks.com/profile/CheeseDrink

1) I'm not seeing recent ride logs appear as Yellow in the main Profile Map. This started approx. Aug 22nd. Trails on the map report the Black/Blue/Green bubble icon and gives Completion for the trail, but the yellow ride log line does not appear.

Unsure if this is a bug or the map update frequency has been altered?

Picture includes one trail we completed and got the Yellow Line for, and two other trails we've also done "R2DTour" and "Padawan" which did not get the yellow line.

https://imgur.com/bBLrBPp

2) Some trails for Paskapoo Slopes, Calgary, Alberta are showing on that same map as in Kazakhstan. MacEwan View, Ridge Run, Lemon Orchard and Pat's Trail (Finger Buster) are currently effected for me. Their respective trail pages show the right map location, however.

https://imgur.com/a/60h5Ach


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009830
Mobile Version of Website