Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Posted: Apr 25, 2023 at 13:21 Quote
UPDATE: The Favorite Regions is counting DOWN? What's going to happen when it gets to zero?!
photo

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2023 at 12:18 Quote
Whoa, you are a time traveler! I will try and see what's going on.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2023 at 12:25 Quote
Same thing happened on this recent trail report. If it matters, it was one pending approval first.

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/arriscraft/reports/

O+
Posted: Apr 28, 2023 at 12:17 Quote
Whats a region report?

Its also showing the -230193 time value.

https://www.trailforks.com/region/jefferson-forest/reports/

Mod O+
Posted: May 1, 2023 at 10:35 Quote
I actually found the time problem with reports and fixed it.

O+
Posted: May 2, 2023 at 15:00 Quote
I discovered a bug in your Android app. The option to download a gpx file to your phone is not working ... you can only share it.
I need to download it sometimes.

O+
Posted: May 3, 2023 at 17:06 Quote
Getting the route planner to connect
Uni Access to Mamquam Road in Squamish seem impossible.
Is there some data missing that these two link with each other?

O+
Posted: May 4, 2023 at 20:36 Quote
Is there issues with the permissions to delete?

Was previously able to remove poi/trails when needed. But am currently not able to.

Posted: May 4, 2023 at 23:00 Quote
trail13tl wrote:
Is there issues with the permissions to delete?

Was previously able to remove poi/trails when needed. But am currently not able to.
I've never found a way to fully delete anything besides photos on Pinkbike. I usually just remove it as best I can and leave it.

O+
Posted: May 5, 2023 at 5:11 Quote
I would just unpublish whatever you're trying to get rid of.

Mod O+
Posted: May 8, 2023 at 14:21 Quote
stevesharks wrote:
Getting the route planner to connect
Uni Access to Mamquam Road in Squamish seem impossible.
Is there some data missing that these two link with each other?

I edit the trail a bit, will see on next routing update. But you can just click and drag the blue dot to draw a bit of the connection then continue.

O+
Posted: May 9, 2023 at 7:05 Quote
With regards the bug I discovered in the Android app - The option to download a gpx file to your phone is not working ... you can only share it.

I need to download it sometimes ... anyone have a solution for this? Or will Trailforks ever fix it?

Mod O+
Posted: May 9, 2023 at 23:24 Quote
wavesailor wrote:
With regards the bug I discovered in the Android app - The option to download a gpx file to your phone is not working ... you can only share it.

I need to download it sometimes ... anyone have a solution for this? Or will Trailforks ever fix it?

no fix coming soon, this is kind of how Android works a lot cases. Have a file management app installed, and "Share" to it, to save the file.

Some screens in the app have been upgraded to offer a new download method, but really only the recording history queue.

Posted: May 12, 2023 at 0:57 Quote
Hi,

I also have like other people here in the post problems with the nearby trails function.
In the settings everything is correct.

I tried to enter my city manually, also I tried to pick the city from the select list.

The most of the time I get results from regions which are about 300-1000km away from my location.
Sometimes I see the correct trails, but one day later I have differnt results. This occurs in alle Browser I´ve tried (Chrome, Edge, Firefox)

Regards
Oliver

Posted: May 13, 2023 at 15:33 Quote
Elevation is way off.
https://www.trailforks.com/summits/view/359267797/

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014487
Mobile Version of Website