Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Posted: 1 days ago Quote
And another bug...

Replied to my own comment, then edited. Serious cluster **** result.

Now my original comment has my replies, plus added two posts above my original comment with each of the replies.

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/lupine-trail-723082/

Oh, and the TF website when viewed on mobile auto-opens the top right menu automatically. Sick of having to close it every time (it covers the entire screen!)

[Quote="Ampfrog"]
Ampfrog wrote:
... Also don't have any way to access the videos I've posted via my profile any more. ..

It's nice to know which trails I've posted full trail videos for without having to click through every trail in the area. Please bring back videos in profile pages (make it a private list if needed).

Mod O+
Posted: 21 hours ago Quote
mtbboy1993 wrote:
canadaka wrote:
"Today I get Bad ID when When I click on Add Video & Photo."

what link where?
anywhere, trail or skill park it does not matter.
When I click on
Add/Edit >
Add Video

or
Add/Edit >
Add Photo

ATTENTION

The issue does not seem to be browser related. As it happens in several, Atleast Firefox 125, Chrome 123.0.6312.123
It happens every single time, so it makes it impossible to add photos and videos.

Checked some more I also get

if I do it on a region.

found the issue, fixed.

O+
Posted: 21 hours ago Quote
I think I've mentioned this before without any response, but for some reason trail names don't display on the map for dark blue trails (advanced grade in NZ grading system).

Names display for every other grade/colour, but never for dark blue.

Its the same for both the app and website, and doesn't matter how much you zoom in/out.

Screenshot to demonstrate:

Trailforks screenshot demonstrating how names don t display on map for dark blue trails.

Posted: 2 hours ago Quote
Auto-routing does not work anymore (just getting straight lines) when creating routes on the website. This seemed to be working still week or so ago....

Tested both on Chrome (123.0.6312.124) and Firefox (124.0.2).

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013992
Mobile Version of Website