Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 29, 2018 at 23:52 Quote
Thanks for reporting, I'll tweak those two spots. I'm in the process of adding support for other trail types.

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 7:53 Quote
I recently added a trail (trails/sneath-lane-trail) based on GPS track from ride log 4017665.

When I recalculate the stats from this ride, the trail does not appear as one of the trails on that ride. The GPS track should be an exact match in this case since the ride log was used to create the trail.

I rode the same trail again this week, and again it did not get listed as part of the ride in one direction. The trail did get picked up on the return (reverse). The GPS track looks very close in both directions on this ride.

How can I get the system to detect that I am riding this trail? Is there a general way to fix this issue when it happens on other trails? It seems to happen sometimes, but I assumed it was just a matter of the GPS track fit not meeting certain thresholds.

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 9:27 Quote
Trying to donate on Trailforks Karma but there is no donate button. It was there before but it does not have it now.

Posted: Dec 4, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
Tried ride planner for Tucson Mts trails. GPX files are totally screwed. Not sure how to fix?

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 18:19 Quote
dwdd wrote:
Trying to donate on Trailforks Karma but there is no donate button. It was there before but it does not have it now.

The PayPal button was broken for a day after I added some extra security that blocked the 3rd party JS. Fixed now!

inchmile wrote:
Tried ride planner for Tucson Mts trails. GPX files are totally screwed. Not sure how to fix?
@inchmile I need more details. Can you email me the link to rideplan and the GPX file. trevor@pinkbike.com

Posted: Dec 7, 2018 at 15:19 Quote
I just got a 520 Plus, and was stoked to be able to use trailforks on it, but when I try to download the maps for B.C. from https://www.trailforks.com/tools/garminmaps/, it says the disc image is corrupted, and I can't make anything work. Is there another way to get the trailforks maps on my headunit so I can see them while I ride?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014241
Mobile Version of Website