Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2019 at 11:35 Quote
I am having issues loading any maps in Trailforks when using the most recent Opera browser on Mac. The rest of the page will load fine but the map portion will have the small loading circle continuously spinning. The maps load fine when I use a different browser on the same computer like Chrome of Safari.

Mod O+
Posted: Mar 27, 2019 at 20:13 Quote
SpecializedFTW wrote:
I am having issues loading any maps in Trailforks when using the most recent Opera browser on Mac. The rest of the page will load fine but the map portion will have the small loading circle continuously spinning. The maps load fine when I use a different browser on the same computer like Chrome of Safari.

Wow, people still use Opera? 0.53% of web traffic to Trailforks.com is from Opera Wink

I'll look into it.

*update*
The Maps work fine on Opera 58.0.3135.118 on Windows 10
*update*
I also tested Opera on MacOS and the maps worked fine. So try updating your version of Opera.

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
Hi there!

Have recently updated my Trailforks App, but roughly since then I cannot see the names of a) bike shops and b) riding areas when I hit their respective icons. Have deleted and reinstalled the App, no change. Rest works fine. Any hints?!

Thanks!

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
louishuneault wrote:
Hi there!

Have recently updated my Trailforks App, but roughly since then I cannot see the names of a) bike shops and b) riding areas when I hit their respective icons. Have deleted and reinstalled the App, no change. Rest works fine. Any hints?!

Thanks!

Thanks for the report. Its a known bug that came out of the latest iOS update, a fix will be released in the next day or so.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
Thanks +++! Trailforks is amazing Smile )

O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 9:16 Quote
When trying to access the "Meiner's Loop" trail:

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/meiner-s-loop/

I get an error. Also when I uploaded the ridelog below, that contains the subject trail, I get the message that my ride contains a sensitive trail etc. I believe the Meiner's Loop trail is causing the message.

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/5898617/

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 9:33 Quote
trailhunter1 wrote:
When trying to access the "Meiner's Loop" trail:

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/meiner-s-loop/

I get an error. Also when I uploaded the ridelog below, that contains the subject trail, I get the message that my ride contains a sensitive trail etc. I believe the Meiner's Loop trail is causing the message.

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/5898617/

There was a hidden trail which was a duplicate of Meiner's Loop within that ride area. I've gone ahead and removed the hidden (duplicate) trail which was causing your ridelog to show as sensitive.

You should be all good from here forward..

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
Local Android Device Storage not an option to save .gpx file

I am using the TrailForks app (v1.26) on a Motorola g6 Plus running Android 8.0.0. When using the option to download a route, the option to save to local device storage is not available. I can save to Google Drive, but would rather save to local device.

I have verified that TrailForks has permissions to access storage in the device settings.

Is this by design, or is there a fix or workaround?

Thanks for the great app!

EJ (dudedowne)

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 6:35 Quote
Did a ride yesterday. Trailforks has been in this status "There are 1 strava activity in MassNerd's sync queue." for 14 hours. Is there a known problem with Stava auto-import as the moment?

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
I am also having delays in the update of rides to ridelog. I have four rides in the sync queue with the oldest being about a week ago. I have looked through the FAQ and the forum posts and cannot see what might be causing it. I use the manual (bulk upload) update from strava. "There are 4 strava activities in sanford's sync queue." Any suggestions are appreciated.

Mod O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 11:37 Quote
dudedowne wrote:

I am using the TrailForks app (v1.26) on a Motorola g6 Plus running Android 8.0.0. When using the option to download a route, the option to save to local device storage is not available. I can save to Google Drive, but would rather save to local device.

I have verified that TrailForks has permissions to access storage in the device settings.

EJ (dudedowne)

I don't think this is something we can control, it depends on what apps your phone has installed and how they "hook" into the Android Share system. I have Solid Explorer installed, so I can save to a folder on my device storage using that.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer2

sanford wrote:
I am also having delays in the update of rides to ridelog. I have four rides in the sync queue with the oldest being about a week ago. I have looked through the FAQ and the forum posts and cannot see what might be causing it. I use the manual (bulk upload) update from strava. "There are 4 strava activities in sanford's sync queue." Any suggestions are appreciated.

Yup, we have a huge backlog building, getting too popular! I've contacted Strava asking for an increase in our limits. I'll look to see if anything I can do to lessen our usage, but there will be a several day delay in the near term.

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
canadaka wrote:
dudedowne wrote:

EJ (dudedowne)

I don't think this is something we can control, it depends on what apps your phone has installed and how they "hook" into the Android Share system. I have Solid Explorer installed, so I can save to a folder on my device storage using that.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.solidexplorer2

Thanks I will give it a whirl. Appreciate the work you all are doing!

O+
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 at 12:52 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Yup, we have a huge backlog building, getting too popular! I've contacted Strava asking for an increase in our limits. I'll look to see if anything I can do to lessen our usage, but there will be a several day delay in the near term.

That's a great problem to have! Keep up the great work and I'll just be more patient for now.

O+
Posted: Apr 27, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
https://www.trailforks.com/profile/bariatricmanikin/badges/

I think the badges system is buggy, shows this guy got 100k and 10k decent badges. From what i saw on profile, the numbers dont add up.

Posted: Apr 29, 2019 at 8:09 Quote
I have an issue with automatic strava sync. If I enable "commute" in strava, the ride is not uploaded to trailforks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012587
Mobile Version of Website