Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Mod Plus
Posted: May 8, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
Samhande wrote:
I was trying to make a route but couldn't get the trails to connect.. Specifically in Phil's Trail area, Bend Oregon. Ticket to Ride (north) connecting to C.O.D. (upper) at NF 4606 intersection. Thanks.

Did you try creating the route using routing A to B or by selecting a trail? Upper right there is a selection button, try adding using the select a trail option.

Here is a help video, scroll to about 1.45 or so into the video and it explains creating a route using the select a trail method.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 15, 2019 at 17:25 Quote
inchmile wrote:
Tried ride planner for Tucson Mts trails. GPX files are totally screwed. Not sure how to fix?

I replied to your email before a saw this, no need to reply to that.

Can you please link me to the actual region you are having issues with so I make sure I fix the right region.

Cheers

Posted: May 16, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
Tried ride planner for Phil's Trailhead in Bend, Oregon. Was working great until attempting to connect from Kent's Trail to KGB to Phil's Trail going downhill. I suspect the intersection between KGB and Phil's Trail has an issue.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
ssacharoff wrote:
Tried ride planner for Phil's Trailhead in Bend, Oregon. Was working great until attempting to connect from Kent's Trail to KGB to Phil's Trail going downhill. I suspect the intersection between KGB and Phil's Trail has an issue.

That's weird we'll have to look into it further. In the mean time you can use the select trail option instead of the routing A to B option. The toggle can be found on the upper right side of the add route page.

Posted: May 17, 2019 at 8:32 Quote
The 3d tour is not working in my computer. Not in Chrome nor in Safari. I use a mac with macOS 10.14.1
I can see teh interface anthe the markers but no map, just a dark sky with stars.
Sorry but I did not find more posts about it in the forum or help section.
Thanks!

Mod Plus
Posted: May 17, 2019 at 18:19 Quote
jonathaj wrote:
The 3d tour is not working in my computer. Not in Chrome nor in Safari. I use a mac with macOS 10.14.1
I can see teh interface anthe the markers but no map, just a dark sky with stars.
Sorry but I did not find more posts about it in the forum or help section.
Thanks!

Fixed! Must have happened within the past week, was a "Content Security Policy" issue.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 23:07 Quote
Having an issue right now with the ride areas in Kelowna not actually showing the trails:

If I zoom out, I can see the trails but can't click on them, but then they disappear again if I zoom back in. If I scroll down to Penticton, their trails show up and I could build a ride plan there.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 2:15 Quote
I'm having trouble with adding a new region. When I select a country (e.g. Germany), the site freezes on all browsers (edge, edge chromium, firefox, chrom) but is still scrollable.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 23:25 Quote
shydroxide wrote:
Having an issue right now with the ride areas in Kelowna not actually showing the trails:

If I zoom out, I can see the trails but can't click on them, but then they disappear again if I zoom back in. If I scroll down to Penticton, their trails show up and I could build a ride plan there.

This appears to be fixed now, btw.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:14 Quote
Buddler wrote:
I'm having trouble with adding a new region. When I select a country (e.g. Germany), the site freezes on all browsers (edge, edge chromium, firefox, chrom) but is still scrollable.

Should be fixed now.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 15:52 Quote
https://www.trailforks.com/region/redding-8656/stats/

https://www.trailforks.com/region/redding-8656/trails/

I was checking out the ranking of local trails and was surprised to see some of these trails at the top of our local ranking system. The trails Meiners Looop, Kevins, Twister, Bottle Cap really surprised me. So looking at your calculations for determining rank I ran a few numbers to verify what was going on. According to my calculations, the numbers don't match the rank.

To summarize, the ranking of my local trails are pretty messed up, it appears the calculation is not working correctly. I would like visitors to be able to see what trails they really should be riding.

Thanks!

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 8:44 Quote
When I'm syncing multiple laps into the ride log it no longer works. Upload the first strava lap all good, upload the second lap and it erases the first lap. The ridelog will only show one lap for trails ridden and on the map.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 14:34 Quote
The sorting of trail check-in counts is out of whack for my province.

Sorting appears to be based on the first digit of checkins instead of the absolute number. For example, the trails with the most checkins in 2018 (>1000) appear lower in the list than a trail with 2 checkins.

https://www.trailforks.com/region/nova-scotia/trailcheckincounts/

I'm guessing that this is a general problem, not particular to my province. I see a comment by @trailhunter1 a few days ago. Perhaps this is related.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 22:08 Quote
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/dyer-hill-trail/

I was trying to update the GPS track on this trail to follow the Google Satellite. My submission was accepted but now the track is off from what I submitted

The track starts off correct but as you get closer towards the end it is pretty far off. The start and end are supposed to be at the same spot.

I get the feeling that the angle or possible length of each vector is slightly off what I edited it to be.

Mod Plus
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 10:27 Quote
querc wrote:
The sorting of trail check-in counts is out of whack for my province.

Sorting appears to be based on the first digit of checkins instead of the absolute number. For example, the trails with the most checkins in 2018 (>1000) appear lower in the list than a trail with 2 checkins.

https://www.trailforks.com/region/nova-scotia/trailcheckincounts/

I'm guessing that this is a general problem, not particular to my province. I see a comment by @trailhunter1 a few days ago. Perhaps this is related.

The JS sorting was messed if there was values over 1,000 with comma, fixing now.

@mikeb789 this seems to happy for some people in some situations, I don't know why. I edited the end of the track and saved and it looks fine now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020296
Mobile Version of Website