Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 16:34 Quote
markholloway wrote:
So you want to download Trailforks data and use it in another app??

Hahah. I’m enjoying this.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 2:37 Quote
I'm not sure if this requires a separate thread but.. anyway ...

I'm having a crack at importing some hiking/tramping trails for my area. I have a bulk kml file and a speadsheet of the trails and their trail number.

After I load the bulk file and go to select a certain trail it brings up the lost of trails to select in the dropdown window.
The trails are listed as Track 1, Track 2 etc..

No problem I thought, I have the spreadsheet which has the trail name as well as the trail number so I can use this to help identify the right trails.

WRONG

The numbers assigned to the trails listed in dropdown dont match the trail numbers on the spreadsheet (the totals however are the same).

Any ideas on how I can sort this?


There's over 3000 trails to sort through Blank Stare

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 10:50 Quote
Kiwimatt wrote:
I'm not sure if this requires a separate thread but.. anyway ...

I'm having a crack at importing some hiking/tramping trails for my area. I have a bulk kml file and a speadsheet of the trails and their trail number.

After I load the bulk file and go to select a certain trail it brings up the lost of trails to select in the dropdown window.
The trails are listed as Track 1, Track 2 etc..

No problem I thought, I have the spreadsheet which has the trail name as well as the trail number so I can use this to help identify the right trails.

WRONG

The numbers assigned to the trails listed in dropdown dont match the trail numbers on the spreadsheet (the totals however are the same).

Any ideas on how I can sort this?


There's over 3000 trails to sort through Blank Stare

Hmm if you have that many trails to import, might be best if I create a small script to bulk import them. Send me the data via email to trevor@pinkbike.com

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Kiwimatt wrote:
I'm not sure if this requires a separate thread but.. anyway ...

I'm having a crack at importing some hiking/tramping trails for my area. I have a bulk kml file and a speadsheet of the trails and their trail number.

After I load the bulk file and go to select a certain trail it brings up the lost of trails to select in the dropdown window.
The trails are listed as Track 1, Track 2 etc..

No problem I thought, I have the spreadsheet which has the trail name as well as the trail number so I can use this to help identify the right trails.

WRONG

The numbers assigned to the trails listed in dropdown dont match the trail numbers on the spreadsheet (the totals however are the same).

Any ideas on how I can sort this?


There's over 3000 trails to sort through Blank Stare

Hmm if you have that many trails to import, might be best if I create a small script to bulk import them. Send me the data via email to trevor@pinkbike.com

Thanks, Will do that shortly

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 14:15 Quote
Hi, I removed Trailforks as it wouldn’t open. Now attempting to reinstall and it won’t download from app store

It used to work...

Apple iPhone 7 ios 13.3. Any ideas?

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 14:37 Quote
professed wrote:
Hi, I removed Trailforks as it wouldn’t open. Now attempting to reinstall and it won’t download from app store

It used to work...

Apple iPhone 7 ios 13.3. Any ideas?

Confirmed that it downloads and is working as it should on iOS 13.3. Try hard rebooting your device and then re-download.

Posted: Dec 24, 2019 at 18:19 Quote

www.pinkbike.com/video/509995/

wrong area: www.trailforks.com/trails/indre-bruhode/

the vid is listed to be in USA, but is also listed to be in a single track located in Norway.

Posted: Dec 27, 2019 at 10:34 Quote
I'm in a similar boat. I have over 120 GPX (and duplicate KML files) that I would like to import. They have multiple tracks each. The import tool will only allow me to select one track, so the trail is not complete. I have tried to use the bulk tool, but I don't have enough "trust" to use it. I also cannot figure out what gives me "trust", but I'm betting importing only small chunks of the trail isn't a good way to get it.


canadaka wrote:
Kiwimatt wrote:
I'm not sure if this requires a separate thread but.. anyway ...

I'm having a crack at importing some hiking/tramping trails for my area. I have a bulk kml file and a speadsheet of the trails and their trail number.

After I load the bulk file and go to select a certain trail it brings up the lost of trails to select in the dropdown window.
The trails are listed as Track 1, Track 2 etc..

No problem I thought, I have the spreadsheet which has the trail name as well as the trail number so I can use this to help identify the right trails.

WRONG

The numbers assigned to the trails listed in dropdown dont match the trail numbers on the spreadsheet (the totals however are the same).

Any ideas on how I can sort this?


There's over 3000 trails to sort through Blank Stare

Hmm if you have that many trails to import, might be best if I create a small script to bulk import them. Send me the data via email to trevor@pinkbike.com

Posted: Jan 21, 2020 at 13:36 Quote
My Trailforks app shows the incorrect date in "My ride logs".

I have 5x logs recorded in the last few weeks, all in NZDST timezone (UTC+13). On the app, each of these ride logs shows the log time as an additional +12 hrs (so UTC+25). Ride logs on the website correctly show my local time (UTC+13).

An example is https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/10714338/ which should display Jan 21 5:06pm local time (NZDST, UTC+13) but incorrectly shows Jan 22 5:06am on my app. (Currently private, but happy to make it public if necessary)

App is build 1.34.4, phone is Sony G8232 (Android 8.0.0)

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005476
Mobile Version of Website