Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Posted: May 26, 2020 at 9:43 Quote
I'm trying to create a route by manually selecting trails and I can't get my route to stop snapping to a nearby trail. I'm trying to select Gold Camp Road to Upper Chutes but when I select Gold Camp road it automatically snaps to the connection of the road and the Ladders trail which appears just to be 50 yards or so down the road. Then when I select the Upper Chutes trail my route is not connected.

Posted: May 27, 2020 at 17:39 Quote
On May 24th I submitted a new trail "7th heaven downhill". It is located in the Don Valley, Ontario area.

It had not shown up on the list too be confirmed or rejected..

What's up?

I have 10 or so new unidentified trails found in the last week that I need to submit. Is there an issue that we need to know about?

I'd rather spend my time elsewhere if this is an ongoing issue...

Mod Plus
Posted: May 27, 2020 at 19:32 Quote
dangaras wrote:
On May 24th I submitted a new trail "7th heaven downhill". It is located in the Don Valley, Ontario area.

What's up?

I have 10 or so new unidentified trails found in the last week that I need to submit. Is there an issue that we need to know about?

Not sure what the issue is? It is still pending, have a look at your pending content and you will see it. Submitted content is approved two ways. It is voted on by other users, after enough positive votes it becomes live. The other way is it is approved or rejected by the local admin, if there is not a local admin then a global admin will look at it.

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 8:19 Quote
Mark,

In the section of Trailforks where one goes to confirm or reject a trail, it's not listed for anyone to see. I can not find it and two others that ride with me sent messages that they don't see the trail listed for them to confirm....

Trailforks.com/confirm/

That's the issue. Do you see the trail in the list?

I will look again...

Checked, it's listed on a second page?? When sorted by province it's not in the Ontario list....

Uhhhhhjj

markholloway wrote:
dangaras wrote:

What's up?

Not sure what the issue is? It is still pending, have a look at your pending content and you will see it. Submitted content is approved two ways. It is voted on by other users, after enough positive votes it becomes live. The other way is it is approved or rejected by the local admin, if there is not a local admin then a global admin will look at it.

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
Discovered that there is a difference in behavior of the desktop vs the mobile website.

When one opens the desktop site, then sort by "province" for example, the trail shows up in the "Ontario" section. Same for sort by date, username......

However, when using the mobile site, the first page shows 500 submissions. If you sort as above, the trail never shows up on page 1. It is on page 2 in an unsorted form.

Shouldn't a sort on any platform sort the entire list not just the first page??

dangaras wrote:
Mark,

In the section of Trailforks where one goes to confirm or rejectba trail, it's not listed for anyone to see. I can not find it and two others that ride with me sent messages that they don't see the trail listed for them to confirm....

Trailforks.com/confirm/

I will look again...

Checked, it's listed on a second page?? When sorted by province it's not in the Ontario list....

Uhhhhhjj

markholloway wrote:
dangaras wrote:

What's up?

Mod Plus
Posted: May 28, 2020 at 13:45 Quote
dangaras wrote:
Discovered that there is a difference in behavior of the desktop vs the mobile website.

When one opens the desktop site, then sort by "province" for example, the trail shows up in the "Ontario" section. Same for sort by date, username......

However, when using the mobile site, the first page shows 500 submissions. If you sort as above, the trail never shows up on page 1. It is on page 2 in an unsorted form.

Shouldn't a sort on any platform sort the entire list not just the first page??

dangaras wrote:
Mark,

In the section of Trailforks where one goes to confirm or rejectba trail, it's not listed for anyone to see. I can not find it and two others that ride with me sent messages that they don't see the trail listed for them to confirm....

Trailforks.com/confirm/

I will look again...

Uhhhhhjj

markholloway wrote:

I can not comment of the mobile version of the website, but as you have found either way it is listed on the pending list.

Posted: May 29, 2020 at 1:32 Quote
Hi

I am new to Trailforks, and I think i did something wrong when I tried to add a region. Here is the link: https://www.trailforks.com/region/oyjord-38109/

The marker shows shows up in a different part of Norway, and there is no way of changing that?

When I added the region I did not mark it out on the map, I did that in an edit. I got some help to change the map location from an other user so that is correct. But the other changes does not seam to show up.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 18:10 Quote
Ctrl button doesn't allow one to draw a route. When trying to create a route, the shift button works just fine and snaps to trails, but the Ctrl button is supposed to draw without snapping. Instead, the Ctrl button changes the map perspective. It seems that one feature overtook the other or programmers are inadvertently using the same button.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 10:44 Quote
provin1327 wrote:
I'm trying to create a route by manually selecting trails and I can't get my route to stop snapping to a nearby trail. I'm trying to select Gold Camp Road to Upper Chutes but when I select Gold Camp road it automatically snaps to the connection of the road and the Ladders trail which appears just to be 50 yards or so down the road. Then when I select the Upper Chutes trail my route is not connected.

If a trial snaps the wrong direction, you can swap its direction by clicking the reverse icon beside it's name in the list of trails on the right.

lightspeeed wrote:
Ctrl button doesn't allow one to draw a route. When trying to create a route, the shift button works just fine and snaps to trails, but the Ctrl button is supposed to draw without snapping. Instead, the Ctrl button changes the map perspective. It seems that one feature overtook the other or programmers are inadvertently using the same button.

it's SHIFT + CTRL to force snapping on the current trail. SHIFT is normal snapping. SHIFT + Z is free-hand, NO snapping.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 at 13:41 Quote
canadaka wrote:
provin1327 wrote:

If a trial snaps the wrong direction, you can swap its direction by clicking the reverse icon beside it's name in the list of trails on the right.

The problem is not the direction it's the fact that it's snapping past the trail I want (past the black trail and automatically connecting with the blue trail, I want it to connect to the black trail). It seems to be not as glitchy as before but the route is still not connected.

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 22:25 Quote
Minor hiccup in the ridelog stats

Top Trail Difficulty by length
Double black seems incorrect
All the dates are incorrect

Ridelog info

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 11:48 Quote
When trying to add multiple laps from Strava only one lap shows up. It allows you to import the subsequent laps but they don't show up on the ride. No trail check in's, times, map, anything.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 11:57 Quote
Fixed that ridelog stats block.

Posted: Jun 20, 2020 at 22:32 Quote
Hi, I noticed when uploading a downhill trail yesterday that changing the usage to "biking only" would uncheck e-bike as an allowed activity, and checking e-bike would set the usage to multi-use. Is this intentional?

Posted: Jun 29, 2020 at 14:44 Quote
Having a problem with Route planning for the last couple of days. The trails aren't showing up.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008573
Mobile Version of Website