Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 9, 2020 at 14:06 Quote
jstubb wrote:
When trying to add multiple laps from Strava only one lap shows up. It allows you to import the subsequent laps but they don't show up on the ride. No trail check in's, times, map, anything.

This still doesn't really work. It seems to add the distance\time stats but the map, trail check-in, and profiles dont work.

for example
https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/14995636/

Posted: Jul 10, 2020 at 7:06 Quote
Mwalczak wrote:
Having a problem with Route planning for the last couple of days. The trails aren't showing up.

I am having the same problem with multiple browsers, different computers, and after clearing the cache.

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 0:28 Quote
Hi, i just noticed that moving time is not calculated correct if GPX import from polar flow is used.
Example: https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/14964221/

Here moving time of 26:57 is shown and whole activity was 59:56. I did not take long breaks between.
Similar issue occurs on all imported logs - moving time is approximately half the activity time.

Posted: Jul 13, 2020 at 6:20 Quote
Ha22y wrote:
Hi, i just noticed that moving time is not calculated correct if GPX import from polar flow is used.

Here moving time of 26:57 is shown and whole activity was 59:56. I did not take long breaks between.
Similar issue occurs on all imported logs - moving time is approximately half the activity time.

Is the device set to 'auto pause'? Perhaps its criteria for movement is vague.
With my Garmin, I can walk slow enough after a stop that it won't trigger for a good 30 feet, that is all 'paused' time.

Posted: Jul 14, 2020 at 0:22 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
Ha22y wrote:

Is the device set to 'auto pause'? Perhaps its criteria for movement is vague.
With my Garmin, I can walk slow enough after a stop that it won't trigger for a good 30 feet, that is all 'paused' time.
Polar does not have auto pause functionality (as far i know). I'm using Polar Beat app on iOS for recording.

Posted: Jul 17, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
Hi, there seems to be an issue where a trails distance is shown incorrectly. The pop up when you click on a trail will tell you that a trail is 3 miles long when in reality it is less than a mile. When hovering above the elevation profile on the pop up the distance shown is correct. I also noticed one trail that has the same issue but says it is 9 miles long. The trails with this issue are anywhere from a few hundred feet to 2 miles.

I have only noticed this issue on a trails in the Lake Placid region in NY.

Posted: Jul 18, 2020 at 5:16 Quote
So I recorded a ride yesterday and the trails I rode do not show up as progress on the 10 blue trails or 10 black trails badges. I've tried to rescan for badges multiple times and nothing works. I've also tried re-uploading the run more than once and nothing seems to be working with that either.

https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/15271472/

Would someone mind checking this out, as I'm not sure what happened and how to fix it?

Edit: Another weird thing. They don't show up on those two badges, but they DO show up on the completionist and Top 10 Trails badges.

Edit: Yet another weird bug. The 10 blue trails badge says I completed it (Which I did), but still says 6/10 trails. The black trails badge still doesn't have any trails showing up on it, even though I did one during my ride.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 19, 2020 at 11:37 Quote
Aidan927 wrote:
Hi, there seems to be an issue where a trails distance is shown incorrectly. The pop up when you click on a trail will tell you that a trail is 3 miles long when in reality it is less than a mile. When hovering above the elevation profile on the pop up the distance shown is correct. I also noticed one trail that has the same issue but says it is 9 miles long. The trails with this issue are anywhere from a few hundred feet to 2 miles.

I recalculated the stats for this region and it looks like things are now correct.

Posted: Jul 23, 2020 at 17:18 Quote
i can't get the 'Draw Route' to snap to the trail, it detects i've gone over it but isnt snapping to it. it also wont detect when i go over a smaller segment of a larger trail.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 0:30 Quote
I don't know if it's a bug or not but :
If you check the ridelog history on a region, it's polluted by a lot of Strava ridelogs that can be road cycling or very far from the region itself (the region happens to be the closest from the starting point I guess).

Is there any way to avoid this ?

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 10:17 Quote
500 (Internal Server Error) occurs when trying to replace track with new kmz file while editing pending content.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 12:39 Quote
Can a Dev please update the route planner to include Dagmar North, Skin and Bones trail so riders can add them to routes?

https://www.trailforks.com/trails/skin-and-bones-239269/

Thanx,

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
I am still seeing huge inaccuracies with the elevation and total ascent when loading routes created on Trailforks to my Garmin Edge 530. Today I was sitting at 9,800' elevation and my Garmin was reading 13,000' via the route. No way was that accurate because I started my ride at 11,800' and had descended down to 9,800'.

This has happened with user created routes that I have added to my Garmin as well as ride plans I have created myself. Trailforks is way, way overcalculating the elevation and total ascent of the ride.

I am also seeing my max elevation recorded at 14,100' which is impossible.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
It's not just the elevation. Today we did a 42km ride at Turkey Point, Ontario, according to my Garmin 520+. There were 3 of us, we rode exactly the same route. However, Trailforks only credited us with 34 & 33km, the two other riders did not get a trail called "Root Rock".
This shortchanged then on getting the 10 black diamond trail badge like I did.

When I look at the different GPS tracks they don't match so it's really a wild West hit or miss. The altitude is of even though there wasn't much.

Of late, since the latest upgrades, Trailforks has been short changing me on mileage by about 10%.

Also why is the ridelog showing submitted at 10:43am (even we started approx?) instead of when we finished at 14:49 approx?

My ridelog #15801414

The inconsistencies are demoralizing when you use an app to encourage people to get out and be active for it to not deliver consistently.

If there's more we can do to help resolve the issues please let us know.

provin1327 wrote:
I am still seeing huge inaccuracies with the elevation and total ascent when loading routes created on Trailforks to my Garmin Edge 530. Today I was sitting at 9,800' elevation and my Garmin was reading 13,000' via the route. No way was that accurate because I started my ride at 11,800' and had descended down to 9,800'.

This has happened with user created routes that I have uploaded as well as ride plans I have created myself. Trailforks is way, way overcalculating the elevation and total ascent of the ride.

I am also seeing my max elevation recorded at 14,100' which is impossible.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
Can you please check the region that Turkey Point, Ontario is in because my two companion riders today did the same trails I did, I got the 10 black trail badge and they didn't.

My ridelog #15801414

Thanx

markholloway wrote:
Aidan927 wrote:

I recalculated the stats for this region and it looks like things are now correct.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006818
Mobile Version of Website