Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 17, 2020 at 15:54 Quote
NewmarketMTB wrote:
Hello, yet again my app and now the web version of Trailforks is displaying the wrong time and date.
it worked well for a few months after being wrong for ages but sometime this week [?] it broke again.

Trailforks app and website both show the wrong ridelog date.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 13:52 Quote
When exporting a ride from Trailforks, recorded on the Trailforks app, the GPX shows timestamps totaling 20 mins, but the site and app show it 55mins. https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/18623842/

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 at 0:28 Quote
All the photos that were uploaded over the years on my local trail system are no longer visible, are they only visible with Pro Trailforks ?

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 at 8:57 Quote
imbiker wrote:
All the photos that were uploaded over the years on my local trail system are no longer visible, are they only visible with Pro Trailforks ?

Pro doesn't affect the website at all.

Are they missing if you click on the trail its self and look at photos or just if you click the region and try to look at all the photos in a region at once?

I have noticed that some regions do not show photos anymore if you are at the region level.

Example:
https://www.trailforks.com/region/highland-mountain-bike-park/photos/

When I click there it says "no photos have been added for Highland Mountain Bike Park yet, add a photo." even know there are obviously photos there and I can see them if I drill down to the individual trails.

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
trail report error

**There are ERRORS on this form. Detail in each field.

and time/date [?] error

can't submit a trail report

[img]https://i.imgur.com/honu70W.png[/img] I don't know how to post images here, note spelling mistake too.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Hi Folks,
Think I'm having the same issue as some other users have reported but in a different region - the trails at "Plenty Gorge" (Melbourne Australia) all disappear when I go to plan a ride or a route. They are there when browsing trails by map, or planning using the "draw" feature... but disappear when trying to plan by selecting trails or auto-routing. Any suggestions? cheers

Posted: 1 days ago Quote
I had issues with the ride planner in Ontario not being regularly updated. WE have also had issues with Trails being administratively hidden with the APP & website & ride planner then being out of sync for weeks on end..

The local admin should be your first stop for requesting help, then hit up the development team if they cant assist.

Petethebrave wrote:
Hi Folks,
Think I'm having the same issue as some other users have reported but in a different region - the trails at "Plenty Gorge" (Melbourne Australia) all disappear when I go to plan a ride or a route. They are there when browsing trails by map, or planning using the "draw" feature... but disappear when trying to plan by selecting trails or auto-routing. Any suggestions? cheers

Posted: 21 hours ago Quote
NewmarketMTB wrote:
trail report error

**There are ERRORS on this form. Detail in each field.

and time/date [?] error

can't submit a trail report

[img]https://i.imgur.com/honu70W.png[/img] I don't know how to post images here, note spelling mistake too.

/screams into fist, all my trail reports just got scrapped, uggh!

Posted: 4 hours ago Quote
andrelaurentmtb wrote:
I had issues with the ride planner in Ontario not being regularly updated. WE have also had issues with Trails being administratively hidden with the APP & website & ride planner then being out of sync for weeks on end..

The local admin should be your first stop for requesting help, then hit up the development team if they cant assist.

Thanks for your reply, I'll start with the local admin... which brings me to my next question: I've tried looking around and can only find out how to become a local admin.... not who my local admin is (or how to get in touch with them). Could you (or someone) possibly point me in the right direction?! Thanks

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007978
Mobile Version of Website