Trailforks.com Bug Reports

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks.com Bug Reports
Posted: Feb 19, 2021 at 10:16 Quote
Trying to export a map as a vector, but even though I'm selecting "planned trails" in the "Trails to include in map export", the planned trail is not showing up in the exported PDF.

The trail is marked as "planned" (checked in Misc). It's also "Hidden: hide gps/location info". Is that why it doesn't show?

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 at 13:27 Quote
Trying to create a ride plan using the "Draw Route" method today and the map never loads, just an endless spinning wheel. Have tried multiple browsers, same issue in all. Have used this method of route planning many times, seems to be a new issue. Screenshot attached.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 0:44 Quote
Every time I submit a trail it unselected things I have selected and changes grading and usage.
Example being.

Red trail
Mountain bike & Ebike
AM and Dh
Biking only usage

Becomes-
Purple trail
Mountain biking
AM and Dh
Multi usage

After editing the grade will change but the usage and bike types keep changing back to original.

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 21:50 Quote
The indigenous territory feature using native-land.ca is cool, however for some reason the Karuk ancestral territory is very notably absent from the implementation on trailforks. It would be great to see this fixed.

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 10:08 Quote
When I use the bulk move trails feature, after doing so there are often some random trails on the riding area page that are from some other part of the world. Any idea why?

For example this area - https://www.trailforks.com/region/george-christie-nature-trails-44464/

This page references trail reports for these two trails. Both of which are on a different continent.
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/heart-attack-65455/
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/wern-s-tight-chute-65454/

It also links photos from those trails to this riding area.

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 11:31 Quote
Anyone else having trouble with click on trails, on the map?

This is with Chrome and Edge.

When I'm browsing the map and click a trail, the trail popup window doesn't appear.

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 12:32 Quote
Canadmos wrote:

When I'm browsing the map and click a trail, the trail popup window doesn't appear.

This actually appears to be only the case, if I'm trying to click a trail that isn't multi-use or has the primary activity that my view is currently set to.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 17:33 Quote
chloecross wrote:
Trying to create a ride plan using the "Draw Route" method today and the map never loads, just an endless spinning wheel. Have tried multiple browsers, same issue in all. Have used this method of route planning many times, seems to be a new issue. Screenshot attached.

The Route Planner is in the process of a big overhaul. The draw route should still be working, it is for me right now. Are you still having this issue?

eoisaacs wrote:
The indigenous territory feature using native-land.ca is cool, however for some reason the Karuk ancestral territory is very notably absent from the implementation on trailforks. It would be great to see this fixed.

I've added it and will scan the trails next update. https://www.trailforks.com/indigenous_land/view/1495/

Canadmos wrote:

This was fixed, bug after improving the overall map click targeting, clicking POIs on top of trails should work better now.

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 17:34 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
When I use the bulk move trails feature, after doing so there are often some random trails on the riding area page that are from some other part of the world. Any idea why?

For example this area - https://www.trailforks.com/region/george-christie-nature-trails-44464/

This page references trail reports for these two trails. Both of which are on a different continent.
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/heart-attack-65455/
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/wern-s-tight-chute-65454/

It also links photos from those trails to this riding area.

Fixed the data https://www.trailforks.com/region/george-christie-nature-trails-44464/reports/

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:30 Quote
Is there a simple way to combine 2 trails into a single trail listing? We currently have 2 trail listings because they have yet to be built and we flagged/GPS'd the trail in separate sessions. We have the planned trail labeled Trail 11A & Trail 11B but once it is built the intent would be for it to just be Trail 11.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
ZebraJacket99 wrote:
Is there a simple way to combine 2 trails into a single trail listing? We currently have 2 trail listings because they have yet to be built and we flagged/GPS'd the trail in separate sessions. We have the planned trail labeled Trail 11A & Trail 11B but once it is built the intent would be for it to just be Trail 11.

Yes there is a trail merge feature. Just make sure the directions on the two segments match up...

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 5, 2021 at 16:11 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
ZebraJacket99 wrote:

Yes there is a trail merge feature. Just make sure the directions on the two segments match up...

Only users with "edit" permission in a region can use the merge tool. It's in the admin page for a region. You may have to message whom ever is an admin in the region.

Posted: Mar 5, 2021 at 19:37 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Canadmos wrote:
ZebraJacket99 wrote:

Only users with "edit" permission in a region can use the merge tool. It's in the admin page for a region. You may have to message whom ever is an admin in the region.

Ah true, my bad.

Posted: Mar 6, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
When adding a Trail report to a Trail with a photo attached to it, the photo doesn't get uploaded...

The issue started to appear from today (after maintenance).

Posted: Mar 6, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
Went into my Ridelogs to look at a route I did in the past but the map/route is no longer there.

Active Forum Threads
9 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
26 mins ago - Running a smaller dropper post on carbon frame
38 mins ago - Ripmo AF Thread
45 mins ago - Transition Patrol, Scout, Sentinel, Spur & Suppressor, Giddy Up & SBG Post your bike and discuss here!
57 mins ago - What brakes are people running?
1 hours ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
1 hours ago - All Things Meta 29er!
1 hours ago - +27733404752 Black magic spells - lost love spells south Africa - Canada - Australia - Singapore
1 hours ago - +27733404752 LOST LOVE spell caster IN MALAYSIA-CANADA-FRANCE-U.A.E-SINGAPORE-AUSTRIA
1 hours ago - ☎+27733404752 Lost Love Spell Caster/Revenge Spells In South Africa Kimberly Angola Namibia Botswana Seychelles Malaysia
1 hours ago - BLACK MAGIC +27733404752 KENYA lost LOVE spell UK magic RING SOUTH AFRICA USA LOVE SPELL
1 hours ago - SIMPLE LOVE spell +27733404752 EGYPT LOST love spell SOUTH AFRICA MAGIC SPELLUGANDA
1 hours ago - +27733404752 Powerful Lost Love Spells That Work Actually in South Africa Singapore USA UK Lesotho
2 hours ago - Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
2 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
2 hours ago - Lower back pain problems
3 hours ago - Specialized gone away from fsr to single pivot?
3 hours ago - Jeffsy 29er Thread
3 hours ago - 2020 Specialized Enduro Thoughts
3 hours ago - WTB Meta HT 24 Power Dirt Maxxis 2021
3 hours ago - fork upgrade for a (98-01) Santa Cruz Bullit?
3 hours ago - XCO fantasy picks
3 hours ago - WTB Meta HT 24 Power Dirt Maxxis 2021
3 hours ago - High Pivot Bike thread
4 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007329
Mobile Version of Website