Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
ajreed wrote:
Could you add the functionality for users to change their votes in confirming content? I've run into a couple cases where the contributor has made corrections according to feedback but my rejection cannot be removed.

You can now change your reject vote to a confirm.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 15:46 Quote
It might be a good idea to require a comment whenever a user select "Reject" for a community vote. Its really common for people to reject with no comment and that can leave the submitter confused as to why people are rejecting it and unable to fix it.

Cheers

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
Have Achievement points been dropped? Notice they show up in my ride logs but not in leaderboard totals. Cheers!

Posted: Oct 5, 2019 at 12:48 Quote
I´m an admin for a quite large area since the time we startet to add trails i Sweden. Today we have a lot of local admins and I don´t have to do so much admin work except my local riding areas. But sometimes it´s good to be able to help when someone submit a trail to a wrong area etc. The thing is I´d like to get notifications when something is pending in my local area. For the moment I had to turn it off since my inbox got completely flooded. What I can find is just on or off for everything I´m administering. Or do I need to limit my permissions because I really want email for pending content in my local area? Is there a subscription function so I just get email for the ridingareas I subscribe to? If not that functionallity had been really helpful.

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 6, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
PatternsOn wrote:
I´m an admin for a quite large area since the time we startet to add trails i Sweden. Today we have a lot of local admins and I don´t have to do so much admin work except my local riding areas. But sometimes it´s good to be able to help when someone submit a trail to a wrong area etc. The thing is I´d like to get notifications when something is pending in my local area. For the moment I had to turn it off since my inbox got completely flooded. What I can find is just on or off for everything I´m administering. Or do I need to limit my permissions because I really want email for pending content in my local area? Is there a subscription function so I just get email for the ridingareas I subscribe to? If not that functionallity had been really helpful.

This is something I hope to address soon, a more granular admin notification system, similar to subscribing to content as a normal user.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 11:45 Quote
On the activity feed on the home page, trail reports where the same user submitted multiple reports allow you to mouse over each report and see the full text without clicking the link. However, trail reports with just one trail do not allow you to do the same. It would be convenient to be able to see these without clicking the link as well.

Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 1:28 Quote
Freischneider wrote:
canadaka wrote:
Freischneider wrote:
In German-speaking countries and more. Is there the rating according to STS. http://www.singletrail-skala.de/s0
It also corresponds to their colors.
White = S0
Green = S1
blue = S2
black = S3
Black (extreme) = S4
Orange (extreme) = S5
Could you put these labels (S0-S5) behind the color? In "Add a new Trail".
Otherwise it always comes to wrong reviews. With S0-S5, most people can do something.

Freischneider

I'll add this to my list.

For technical reasons allowing a `riding area` region to belong to multiple cities is not an easy change. If an area is larger than a city, it should probably be a 'region2' that is above a city in the hierarchy.

Hello,
There is already a timetable for the supplement of MTB-Scale (S0, S1 ...). For hiking, the Sac Scale (T1-T6) has already been implemented.

Is there already a timetable? It's just text complete!
It would improve the quality of the rating for difficulty.

Posted: Nov 7, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
Hi ! Can we use Trail Forks on Apple Watch or another smart watch ?

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 22:14 Quote
alece wrote:
On the activity feed on the home page, trail reports where the same user submitted multiple reports allow you to mouse over each report and see the full text without clicking the link. However, trail reports with just one trail do not allow you to do the same. It would be convenient to be able to see these without clicking the link as well.

Good find, I'll add a hover for that!

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 9:51 Quote
When I click a trail while using a web browser, there is a green and red dot at each end, which makes it easy to see which way the trail goes in relation to elevation.

But on the app on my phone (Android), there are no such dots, which can make it a little more involved figuring out which way the trail goes; have to click the trail and slide across the elevation graph.

Would it be possible to have the dots on the trail in the app? Or is my app broken?

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 10:16 Quote
The app used to show the red/green start/finish dots. But as of the last update it no longer does for some reason.

Mod Plus
Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
freerider11 wrote:
The app used to show the red/green start/finish dots. But as of the last update it no longer does for some reason.

This is my bad, I updated the Android app with some bug fixes and the other developer had updated something on our map plugin I forgot to include in the build so the start & end markers on trails are broken currently.

Unfortunately we cannot fix it! Starting November 1st Google changed the requirements for minimum SDK level an app must target to be submitted. And we cannot update our app because of legacy requirements that we are in the process of re-creating. It's a top priority, but it could be 1-2 months before we're able to get an Android update out. We know this sucks and apologise.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
No worries. Only a minor inconvenience.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 6:00 Quote
Hi, it would be really cool if you could add kayaking rivers and places onto trail forks.

Posted: Nov 21, 2019 at 14:38 Quote
Could we get the New Zealand Walking Track rating system added for hiking and running trails? https://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/things-to-do/walking-and-tramping/track-categories/

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010089
Mobile Version of Website