Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
| Next Page
Mod Plus
Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 14:17 Quote
ajreed wrote:
Could you add the functionality for users to change their votes in confirming content? I've run into a couple cases where the contributor has made corrections according to feedback but my rejection cannot be removed.

You can now change your reject vote to a confirm.

Posted: Sep 16, 2019 at 15:46 Quote
It might be a good idea to require a comment whenever a user select "Reject" for a community vote. Its really common for people to reject with no comment and that can leave the submitter confused as to why people are rejecting it and unable to fix it.

Cheers

Posted: Sep 28, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
Have Achievement points been dropped? Notice they show up in my ride logs but not in leaderboard totals. Cheers!

Posted: Oct 5, 2019 at 12:48 Quote
I´m an admin for a quite large area since the time we startet to add trails i Sweden. Today we have a lot of local admins and I don´t have to do so much admin work except my local riding areas. But sometimes it´s good to be able to help when someone submit a trail to a wrong area etc. The thing is I´d like to get notifications when something is pending in my local area. For the moment I had to turn it off since my inbox got completely flooded. What I can find is just on or off for everything I´m administering. Or do I need to limit my permissions because I really want email for pending content in my local area? Is there a subscription function so I just get email for the ridingareas I subscribe to? If not that functionallity had been really helpful.

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 6, 2019 at 12:16 Quote
PatternsOn wrote:
I´m an admin for a quite large area since the time we startet to add trails i Sweden. Today we have a lot of local admins and I don´t have to do so much admin work except my local riding areas. But sometimes it´s good to be able to help when someone submit a trail to a wrong area etc. The thing is I´d like to get notifications when something is pending in my local area. For the moment I had to turn it off since my inbox got completely flooded. What I can find is just on or off for everything I´m administering. Or do I need to limit my permissions because I really want email for pending content in my local area? Is there a subscription function so I just get email for the ridingareas I subscribe to? If not that functionallity had been really helpful.

This is something I hope to address soon, a more granular admin notification system, similar to subscribing to content as a normal user.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007256
Mobile Version of Website