Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 10, 2020 at 22:50 Quote
@canadaka could you look into the like function for trail reports and trail work already?

Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
When looking at the 5 star ratings on trails, they turn green when you have voted but for skill parks it remains yellow even after voting. Is this something that can be implemented so that's it's easier to see if i have given a rating or not?

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 11, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
gmcc wrote:
When looking at the 5 star ratings on trails, they turn green when you have voted but for skill parks it remains yellow even after voting. Is this something that can be implemented so that's it's easier to see if i have given a rating or not?

Done!

The trail report liking is on my list, but a bit more work.

Posted: Jul 12, 2020 at 1:12 Quote
Cool, looking forward to seeing it!

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 10:34 Quote
NewmarketMTB wrote:
spelling x 2 - hardly end of the world stuff Pirate

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdZTxsPU8AEHpg8.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdZTxsmU0AAZQAC.jpg

thanks, fixed those!

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 14:22 Quote
One feature I think would be a cool improvement is having the ability to view the badges that are incomplete in order of percentages. That way, it would be easy to go and see if you were almost done with a badge. Currently, you have to scroll through your badge progress or locate a particular badge within a region to determine how close you are to completing it.

Also, I still think the completionist badges would be better being retroactive. There are a lot of trails that I wouldn't want to ride again in many areas for those badges.

Thanks! Smile

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 19:16 Quote
canadaka wrote:
NewmarketMTB wrote:
spelling x 2 - hardly end of the world stuff Pirate

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdZTxsPU8AEHpg8.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdZTxsmU0AAZQAC.jpg

thanks, fixed those!

thank you mate Salute

Posted: Jul 24, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
Is it possible to make a new category for pump tracks so they can be shown and labelled as such. This would make it much easier to view on the website and app as they are all just lumped in with skillparks. I know some skillparks will have pump tracks but seeing how popular they are becoming as stand alone tracks in cities it surely makes sense to highlight them?

Posted: Jul 25, 2020 at 8:17 Quote
gmcc wrote:
Is it possible to make a new category for pump tracks so they can be shown and labelled as such. This would make it much easier to view on the website and app as they are all just lumped in with skillparks. I know some skillparks will have pump tracks but seeing how popular they are becoming as stand alone tracks in cities it surely makes sense to highlight them?
Yah, we have 2 paved pumptracks opening up in my city within a week of each other that don't have any skills features.

Posted: Jul 27, 2020 at 3:15 Quote
Sorry guys, found another one!

Posted: Jul 28, 2020 at 18:03 Quote
Not actively looking just picking them up as I go.

user settings page.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 19:40 Quote
I think a great feature would be to have to ability to overlay multiple routes on top of each other. There's been multiple times when I've wanted to compare different routes im planning or old ones with new ones.

Thanks, Matt.

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
Scubasteve911 wrote:
I think a great feature would be to have to ability to overlay multiple routes on top of each other. There's been multiple times when I've wanted to compare different routes im planning or old ones with new ones.

Thanks, Matt.

I'm essentially trying to do this now myself sort of - I have a ridelog that I want to compare to an area to see what trails/roads etc [if any] are listed, a transparent overlay or something would work.

map - dropdown menu - overlay - ridelog [specify] would be similar in principle to your request, compare routes / compare ridelogs

just thinking aloud! tup

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006183
Mobile Version of Website