Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 5:46 Quote
Hi,
I want to buy Trailforks Pro for a friend as a gift. Is there a way to buy a voucher or code? Need to get this within like 2 hours :-)
//
cheers

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 11:10 Quote
NiklasMoller wrote:
Hi,
I want to buy Trailforks Pro for a friend as a gift. Is there a way to buy a voucher or code? Need to get this within like 2 hours :-)
//
cheers

We do not support this yet, something we will look at doing in the future for sure!

Posted: Oct 16, 2020 at 21:54 Quote
canadaka wrote:
If you have any suggestions on things to improve or features to add let us know! Or if you have any concerns or criticisms please let us know.

Hello, if a trail was added with private/hidden settings, it does not show up in the region feed afterwards when it is edited again and made public.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 8:13 Quote
I have two suggestions...

1. Make the "Edit Note" field mandatory for local admins as well.

2. On the trail report add page, maybe have some sort of tip/suggestion that the trail being simply wet from rain or leaf covered, doesn't really warrant the status being changed to yellow/amber.

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 13:00 Quote
Is it possible to edit / delete your own comments on reports?

Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 17:04 Quote
Canadmos wrote:

2. On the trail report add page, maybe have some sort of tip/suggestion that the trail being simply wet from rain or leaf covered, doesn't really warrant the status being changed to yellow/amber.

Couple More Suggestions:
3. Require comments when rejecting a trail.

Its super common to see rejections on perfectly fine looking trails and it can be hard to tell if they actually have a reason for rejecting or are just mindless bots.

Also I've seen a lot of posts in these forums of people having their trails rejected and not receiving any comments as to why people rejected their trails which is confusing for new users.

4. It should be possible to edit a trail that's currently in the confirm queue. (maybe only with high rep to stop abuse)

Its really common to see trails people have submitted that have a small C1 error that everyone is rejecting when it would be easier to fix it for them and then confirm the trail.

Posted: Oct 20, 2020 at 9:09 Quote
Br1ngiton wrote:
Canadmos wrote:

Couple More Suggestions:
3. Require comments when rejecting a trail.

Its super common to see rejections on perfectly fine looking trails and it can be hard to tell if they actually have a reason for rejecting or are just mindless bots.

Also I've seen a lot of posts in these forums of people having their trails rejected and not receiving any comments as to why people rejected their trails which is confusing for new users.

4. It should be possible to edit a trail that's currently in the confirm queue. (maybe only with high rep to stop abuse)

Its really common to see trails people have submitted that have a small C1 error that everyone is rejecting when it would be easier to fix it for them and then confirm the trail.

There is a small link called something like "edit pending revision" or "edit unconfirned" where you can make those changes. But yeah thats probably only available for local admins to use.

One other thing: is there a viewable log that shows who approved changes or new items?

Mod Plus
Posted: Oct 20, 2020 at 16:25 Quote
There is an admin audit log for region admins. For a trail you can edit it and for admins there is a confirm history link. Also a revisions link.

The admin audit log can be viewed on a per region or trail basis.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006294
Mobile Version of Website