Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours

PB Forum :: 27.5/650b
Rate my 650b - rate the bike above yours
Previous Page |
Posted: May 6, 2014 at 10:01 Quote
I'll kick this one off, same as other forums. Rate why you like it and why you don't .Here's my - 2014 five / filing cabinet
Fully loaded , full xx1 with xtr brakes, reverb , Fizik gobi seat ccdb etc carbon renthal bars and renthal stem. Pro 2s on Stan's rims - ran out of cash before the ti spring Madder

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
I'll kick this one off, same as other forums. Rate why you like it and why you don't .Here's my - 2014 five / filing cabinet
Fully loaded , full xx1 with xtr brakes, reverb , Fizik gobi seat ccdb etc carbon renthal bars and renthal stem. Pro 2s on Stan's rims - ran out of cash before the ti spring Madder

Solid 8 from me. I always liked the industrial look of Orange bikes. Desticker those rims and throw up a better picture and we would be up to a 9-10. Spec is top-notch of course!

Here is my contribution:

A mix of XT and SLX components. Got some custom decals for my Flows. I'm looking to get a dropper this summer and then she should be complete.

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 21:40 Quote
Nice , where did you get decals from? I'm after some in silver I think to set it off

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 22:36 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:
Nice , where did you get decals from? I'm after some in silver I think to set it off

I got them from Slik: http://www.slikgraphics.com/ (highly recommended).

Posted: May 7, 2014 at 12:54 Quote
sewer-rat wrote:

10/10 Geek

Posted: May 7, 2014 at 17:47 Quote
10/10 for the orange

intense carbine

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 2:02 Quote
Intense is dialled, it had me at hello with its colour scheme - love intense red - 10

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 11:57 Quote
Easton haven carbon bars race face next sl carbon cranks and bottom bracket nuke proof titanium axle with magnesium body proton pedals shimano Zee short cage mech mavic crossmax enduro wheels and tyres 203 rear disc. Weighed in before the mavic wheels at 13.9 kg

Easton haven carbon bars, race face next sl carbon cranks and bottom bracket, nuke proof titanium axle with magnesium body proton pedals, shimano Zee short cage mech, XT shifter ,mavic crossmax enduro wheels and tyres, Weighed in before the mavic wheels at 13.9 kg

Love the looks of the orange 10 of 10, but I'd take the intense, me and 5's just don't get on.

Posted: May 8, 2014 at 23:04 Quote
markg1150 wrote:
Easton haven carbon bars race face next sl carbon cranks and bottom bracket nuke proof titanium axle with magnesium body proton pedals shimano Zee short cage mech mavic crossmax enduro wheels and tyres 203 rear disc. Weighed in before the mavic wheels at 13.9 kg

Easton haven carbon bars, race face next sl carbon cranks and bottom bracket, nuke proof titanium axle with magnesium body proton pedals, shimano Zee short cage mech, XT shifter ,mavic crossmax enduro wheels and tyres, Weighed in before the mavic wheels at 13.9 kg

Love the looks of the orange 10 of 10, but I'd take the intense, me and 5's just don't get on.

thats a looker!! love a good kona and that sure is one - 9 from me

Posted: May 10, 2014 at 21:01 Quote
My 2011 Cube Reaction GTC
10/10 for the Kona, sweet looking build and those Next SL cranks are bonkers Drool
Here's my XC machine. 26" carbon Cube frame and 26" Specialized s90 forks. XO Gripshift and type 2 rear mech, XT brakes and Easton EC70 bars. Hope Pro 2 evo hubs laced to Ozriders rims make up a 9.7kg bike, but I could save some weight after taking off the Rotor cranksSalute

Posted: May 12, 2014 at 9:46 Quote
that kona is a 10
9/10 cube

My 2013 Scott Genius 740

Made some change for 2014.
Fox float Fork with 2014 dampers, swap the dt swiss shock for a fox ctd, hubs XT front and Zee rear with 142x12 axl, zee rear derailleur, dropper post, renthal fatbar and 40mm stem......

Posted: May 12, 2014 at 13:05 Quote
That looks fuuuunnn and I like the stickers!! 8 from me dude

Posted: May 14, 2014 at 8:42 Quote
I would give the Scott a 9\10, think its a lovely looking bike,

Mine is an Orange Five 650b.
SLX gearing, Kashima 150 fork, hope hubs, dmr vault pedals,etc
Would Like to get it resprayed next year but not sure of colour.
New Orange 5

Posted: May 14, 2014 at 8:49 Quote
7.5/10 for the scott

9/10 for the orange. repaint it black

Posted: May 14, 2014 at 12:35 Quote
BeaverCreaker wrote:
7.5/10 for the scott

9/10 for the orange. repaint it black

I like the white on the orange, I think the black ones look really long and tall. Nice one that is , I'll give you an 8 buddy

Oh and go for the silver- it's a wicked colour (not that I'm biased in any way)

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010326
Mobile Version of Website