Post your DMR bikes!

PB Forum :: DMR
Post your DMR bikes!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 8, 2014 at 15:28 Quote
Post your DMR bikes people. Discuss their parts too because why not.

I have a Sidekick 2 that I've been re-building. Was bought off a friend who built it as a hardtail XC bike for his kid when his kid was 13 or so.
This is its transformation:
This is my first bike for downhill and the like.
  This is my first bike for downhill and the like.

New color scheme is coming along. Plans for painting frame to powder blue same for fork. Purple brake cables bars rims grips and seat when i m done.
  New color scheme is coming along. Plans for painting frame to powder blue, same for fork. Purple brake cables, bars, rims, grips and seat when i'm done.

Just replaced the wheelset and chain. Took off the brake and derailleurs. Chain will be tighter when I replace the tube.
  Just replaced the wheelset and chain. Took off the brake and derailleurs. Chain will be tighter when I replace the tube.

Almost finished the bike. Bars stem and grips are new. Just gotta replace cranks pedals and chainring. Then I m finished.
  Almost finished the bike. Bars, stem and grips are new. Just gotta replace cranks, pedals and chainring. Then I'm finished.

My plan has changed a bit, as I'm not going to re-do the frame in white, maybe re-paint black, and get a chainstay protector. But I would love to get replacement stickers.

Posted: Aug 27, 2014 at 8:04 Quote
check out my add do you know of anyone who would be interested its in mint condition and has only been ridden a few times

Posted: Feb 27, 2015 at 5:43 Quote
I have dmr but cant find how to upload photo :-(

Posted: Jun 16, 2015 at 16:16 Quote
New forks and wheels - Still rides so well and so much fun
Had various build versions of the Trailstar, from dirt jumping - DH, to now this, trail ready and still happy to blast around Chicky

Posted: Sep 1, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
Attempted revival of the DMR bikes thread! What are you all riding, Sleds, Bolts, Sects??

Here's my DMR Bolt Long 27.5 - just finished a rattle can job with purple to cyan flip paint

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008163
Mobile Version of Website