Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
deesta wrote:
Nice Uzzi. That saddle decor wouldn't last 5 minutes here in the UK Wink

LOL, thanks. Those tassels have been through mud, rocks, wind and rain and they're still holding on strong. Beer

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 14:16 Quote
that seat is killing me Big Grin and i just can't get used to her looks. but who am i to judge anyones tasteWink

damn.. i've got an itch to buy a 1,5°, or a 2° angleset for my Uzzi. maybe 2 degrees would be too much with the Lyrik @170mm and the external cup.. speaking of: do you have ANY proper geometry info? i've found some sheets, but none of them looks legit enough for me. so based on the linked one i have 66,5ish ht angle, and 72ish st angle. dropping the fork with the dpa to 140, these values changes ofc, but i have no clue how much. (so if you have a proper way to measure angles, pls let me knowWink )

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 15:18 Quote
moferenc wrote:
that seat is killing me Big Grin and i just can't get used to her looks. but who am i to judge anyones tasteWink

damn.. i've got an itch to buy a 1,5°, or a 2° angleset for my Uzzi. maybe 2 degrees would be too much with the Lyrik @170mm and the external cup.. speaking of: do you have ANY proper geometry info? i've found some sheets, but none of them looks legit enough for me. so based on the linked one i have 66,5ish ht angle, and 72ish st angle. dropping the fork with the dpa to 140, these values changes ofc, but i have no clue how much. (so if you have a proper way to measure angles, pls let me knowWink )

If you have a smart phone, you can download an angle finder app, there are a bunch and several free ones. Angle Finder is the one I use and it works good.

Posted: Jun 15, 2014 at 1:46 Quote
Just got my new ss2. So not built as I'm waiting for a headset to come.

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 11:39 Quote
Just finished building my ss2.

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 6:49 Quote
It came out very nice man! How's it ride?

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 8:58 Quote
I've not tried it out yet but come Sunday il be on it so il let you no the

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 15:23 Quote
Put on my DH wheelset for Mammoth this coming week, whoop whoop! Beer

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 7:46 Quote
I had an intense dream of seating a SS2, it was so real until I woke and realised I still wanted one.

I have an Intense Spider (the latest model).
Not sure how other folk are posting photos up?

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 13:18 Quote
That uzzi is looking the bollocks! How was it for the mammoth. The ss2 rides sweet I can't believe how well it handles!

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 13:19 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
I had an intense dream of seating a SS2, it was so real until I woke and realised I still wanted one.

I have an Intense Spider (the latest model).
Not sure how other folk are posting photos up?
is this your bike titaniumtit

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 18:03 Quote
Juns wrote:
That uzzi is looking the bollocks! How was it for the mammoth. The ss2 rides sweet I can't believe how well it handles!

So f-ing awesome!!! It handled great! Drops, jumps, rocks, roots and loose soil, it handled it all. When I get a chance, I'll post up some video from my helmet cam. Beer Your SS2 looks sweet too!

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 17:41 Quote
Was my old Tracer 2.

Now have a Spider 2 in Malibu blue. Lurssh!

They're all great tbh, would like a go on a carbine just to feel the difference but not in a hurry unless the lotto nos come up lol.

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 2:59 Quote
My tracer vp, just started with the narrow wide single up front and loving it, despite the lyriks it's still a good climber. Thinking of going for a new pike up front, worth it?

Posted: Jul 8, 2014 at 3:54 Quote
stiffeehardtailer wrote:
My tracer vp, just started with the narrow wide single up front and loving it, despite the lyriks it's still a good climber. Thinking of going for a new pike up front, worth it?

beauty!
pike: my flatmate has an rct3 on his meride one-sixty, and the thing is awsome. however, i don't like the idea of preset compression options.. if i ever let go my lyrik, my choice will be a pike with fast susp. compression unit. (the lyrik has it, awsome)

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017302
Mobile Version of Website