Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 7:51 Quote
RMSlayer50 wrote:
ViceGrips wrote:
RMSlayer50 wrote:
Thanks!
LB carbon rims laced to Pro4 hubs
Hope stem
Hope crank
Hope grips
Hope bb
Hope bling
Guide ultimates
Mrp ramp on the yari
Vivid air
Saint drivetrain
Enve dh bars
Manic dropper
Boomslang pedals
Trailmaster dt saddle

Beautiful bike! What travel are you running in the fork and out back? Is this your main trail bike? It's impressive weight considering how much bike is there
Final weight 33lb 7oz, i love it

180 up front, 190 rear. It’s my do everything bike!

Looks good. Have you had a chance to get it out on the trails yet?

O+
Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 14:43 Quote
Looks good. Have you had a chance to get it out on the trails yet?[/Quote]

Yes, have a few hundred miles on it now. Super poppy, likes big jumps, climbs really well for what it is. It will be sitting around for a while as I broke my arm haha

Posted: Nov 30, 2017 at 17:23 Quote
RMSlayer50 wrote:
Looks good. Have you had a chance to get it out on the trails yet?

Yes, have a few hundred miles on it now. Super poppy, likes big jumps, climbs really well for what it is. It will be sitting around for a while as I broke my arm haha[/Quote]

Nice. Unfortunately I won’t be able to ride until February as I’m waiting for my blue hope cranks. That’s to bad about your, arm at least you have the winter to heal up.

Posted: Dec 8, 2017 at 12:42 Quote
Literally just pricing up this frame - my build will not be as bling as yours tho! Proper nice! Any advice on sizing appreciated. I am 6'2 which puts me bang in the middle of L and XL

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 at 7:52 Quote
oh man thats gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!! love the lines on that frame. Same colour as the pic?

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 at 9:03 Quote
Nickwalker99 wrote:
Literally just pricing up this frame - my build will not be as bling as yours tho! Proper nice! Any advice on sizing appreciated. I am 6'2 which puts me bang in the middle of L and XL

Get xl, with shorter stem, tracer and uzzi have short seat tube

Posted: Dec 9, 2017 at 12:43 Quote
I'm 5'11 and have the L.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2017 at 17:21 Quote
I'm 6'1 and ride a large, fits me pretty well (if that's helpful to anyone)

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 3:38 Quote
stokesrm wrote:
photo
Nice build, how are you liking it"? Is that the old SJ trail? If it is did you climb up there?

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 3:45 Quote
Nickwalker99 wrote:
I’m just shy of 6’2” and had a large tracer and really liked the fit. I personally wouldn’t want it any longer but that’s me, I know lots of people are riding super long bikes these days. I have a harder time controlling a upsized bike.
It transitioned between trail riding and DH beautifully. This bike should come stock with a 170 fork but rides great with a 180.

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 4:37 Quote
A lot depends on your frame, long or short torso/legs/arms;

The only disadvantage of XL frame - hard time to fit into bikebag for traveling

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 22:26 Quote
just picked up a 2018 Tracer to replace my 2013 Carbine. XX1 cranks, shifter and der, will post picks when I get it together

Posted: Dec 10, 2017 at 23:39 Quote
ViceGrips wrote:
stokesrm wrote:
photo
Nice build, how are you liking it"? Is that the old SJ trail? If it is did you climb up there?

Yes, this is about 3/4 of the way up to Cocktail Rock. It climbs better than I expected. I absolutely love it. Very quiet bike!

Posted: Dec 11, 2017 at 14:38 Quote
I'm in the process of testing out the Tracer/Recluse against the Mach 5.5/6.

Does anyone have any experience with Pivot, or Ibis, before pulling the trigger on their Intense? Also, I'm looking to run a DPX2 in the rear, not the X2 for I'm not quite Peter Griffin build but 6'1 and 270.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014060
Mobile Version of Website