Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 11:17 Quote
Anyone know how long the original warranty is for a 2013 Uzzi? Mine unfortunately cracked at the seat tube/head tube juncture and it’s just under 5 years old. I’m pretty sure the warranty was for 5 years when I bought it, but I can’t find my manual. The website says as of 2015, the warranty is 2 years for alloy, but I think that’s for 2015 and newer bikes, not the older made in USA ones.

Posted: Jun 7, 2018 at 14:00 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Anyone know how long the original warranty is for a 2013 Uzzi? Mine unfortunately cracked at the seat tube/head tube juncture and it’s just under 5 years old. I’m pretty sure the warranty was for 5 years when I bought it, but I can’t find my manual. The website says as of 2015, the warranty is 2 years for alloy, but I think that’s for 2015 and newer bikes, not the older made in USA ones.
Email Intense, they were killer when I enquired about parts numbers for my 2011 Uzzi.

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2018 at 11:08 Quote
RyanWensley wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Email Intense, they were killer when I enquired about parts numbers for my 2011 Uzzi.

Thanks bro, but I already did that. Unfortunately I was initially sent a copy of the 2015 warranty policy and told my frame was out of warranty, since the new 2015 warranty policy said 2 years for alloy DH and freeride frames. The problem is mine is a 2013 and it came 5 year warranty and it hasn’t been 5 years yet. The 2015 and newer warranty should not apply to mine. I’m still in limbo while waiting to see if it’s going to be covered or not. I was just looking to see if anyone had their manual to show that it was a 5 year warranty since I can’t find mine.

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2018 at 20:50 Quote
Got my new front triangle. No warranty, but they gave me a crash replacement price. They didn’t have raw, only orange or black. I’ll hopefully have it ready to ride by the weekend.tup

New front triangle. Cracked the old one at the seat tube top tube juncture. Luckily they still had a replacement front but no raw only black or orange.

Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 0:28 Quote
Wow, that's cool, that they provide you with compatible part for 5y old frame; well done intense!

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2018 at 6:48 Quote
clownpnd wrote:
Wow, that's cool, that they provide you with compatible part for 5y old frame; well done intense!

Yes, I didn’t expect it either. I was and still am stoked. I really didn’t want a newer frame since this one has everything I wanted. Long 180mm travel 26er with adjustable geo, threaded B.B. and a front derailleur mount that’s made in the USA. The customer service guys, Jake, Jerrod and Chappy were all very cool.

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 20:05 Quote
It’s ready to ride again!

New front triangle Stoked

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 1:08 Quote
SCHAWAING BADA BADA LET'S ROLL Cool

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2018 at 7:25 Quote
My SS2 was just stolen off my property last night.

running a 29 up front and custom dropouts to fit a 27.5 in the rear.

Testing the proto 27.5 dropouts

hope tech 3 e4 brakes
mrp stage fork
enve bars
thomson stem
saint drivetrain with oneup long cage

my DVO topaz just came in today and my i9 wheels are coming in this week. if anyone sees it up for sale please let me know. theres not another one like it.

Posted: Jun 24, 2018 at 19:28 Quote
Salute Hola!

I bought a recluse frame that was new from warranty last year from a local sponsored rider who sadly broke his back in a race.
Finally got around to building her up.

She is mostly Ethirteen trs+ throughout, guide rsc, renthal cockpit and x1 stuffs.

photo

Edit: @KTM that sucks I heard about it in the discord.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2018 at 20:42 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
Salute Hola!

I bought a recluse frame that was new from warranty last year from a local sponsored rider who sadly broke his back in a race.
Finally got around to building her up.

She is mostly Ethirteen trs+ throughout, guide rsc, renthal cockpit and x1 stuffs.

photo

Edit: @KTM that sucks I heard about it in the discord.

Nice! What’s the weight and travel f/r?

Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 12:34 Quote
I haven't weighed her in yet but I imagine she is around 12.5.

Its supposed to be 140b/150f on the travel but the forks are at 170 atm because I have been to lazy to reduce them.

Took her to the woods today which has some gnarly drops and berms and she really was too much fun!

photo

O+
Posted: Jul 7, 2018 at 17:17 Quote
Killrockstar wrote:
I haven't weighed her in yet but I imagine she is around 12.5.

Its supposed to be 140b/150f on the travel but the forks are at 170 atm because I have been to lazy to reduce them.

Took her to the woods today which has some gnarly drops and berms and she really was too much fun!

photo

Sketchy

Posted: Jul 9, 2018 at 11:23 Quote
An Itsy Bitsy Spider - Pro build - Can't wait to get it a little dirty Smile

Please show me how to post photos!

Posted: Jul 12, 2018 at 1:11 Quote
Latest ride on the recluse! Loving this bike!

photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023591
Mobile Version of Website