Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I visit my folks in Ashland!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I visit my folks in Ashland!


26" on my M9. Just the bling makes them look bigger Smile no need to keep an eye out, let me know your coming up and we will ride together !!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 13:51 Quote
60ndown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I visit my folks in Ashland!


26" on my M9. Just the bling makes them look bigger Smile no need to keep an eye out, let me know your coming up and we will ride together !!

Might have to wait on that for a bit, I just moved to CO. Kinda bummed I got the M9 right when I was moving and didn't get to take it to Mt. A before I moved.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
60ndown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I visit my folks in Ashland!


26" on my M9. Just the bling makes them look bigger Smile no need to keep an eye out, let me know your coming up and we will ride together !!

Might have to wait on that for a bit, I just moved to CO. Kinda bummed I got the M9 right when I was moving and didn't get to take it to Mt. A before I moved.

Ive heard Co can be REAL FUN Id love to live there for a while if I got the chance... bikes will come and go, mountains stay put.

Posted: Nov 13, 2019 at 7:27 Quote

Super happy how this turned out. This bike is fasssssst

Posted: Dec 3, 2019 at 18:49 Quote
Has anyone ran the EXT coil shock on a Tracer?

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 1:54 Quote
missionS wrote:

Super happy how this turned out. This bike is fasssssst

How do you find the megneg on the Carbine?

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 5:45 Quote
JNZ wrote:
missionS wrote:

Super happy how this turned out. This bike is fasssssst

How do you find the megneg on the Carbine?

Made a huge difference. Got it as I didn't like the muted feeling in the midstroke. The bike is a lot more "poppy" and now bottoming out takes serious effort/lack of skill

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 10:03 Quote
Just picked up this 2018 Spider 275a, purchased new! Love it so far! Not a huge fan of the Revelation with motion control having come off a fox performance 34, but it will do for nowSmile I must say, coming off a 2016 Kona Process 134...this thing climbs like a goat in comparison.

So far got rid of the forkasters and put my Maxxis high roller II in front and my Maxxis Tomahawk. I installed Zee brakes. I swapped the oem 760mm bars for the RF Turbine r matching bars 800mm bars, RF Gripplers, and a matching turbine stem. Swapped the oem WTB Silverado Slimline for a WTB Volt saddle, and put some VP pedals on temporarily.

The next upgrade am going to do it an 11-50 cassette amd I wpuld like to swap to charger 2.1 and extend the fork to 150mm...if you have done that or have a link feel free to to pass along the info.

Can't beat the color scheme!

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 11:53 Quote
You could also just locate a new takeoff fork in the buy/sell section with the specs you want. Then sell your original fork.

Great looking Intense. Digging the glossy black!

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
kwapik wrote:
You could also just locate a new takeoff fork in the buy/sell section with the specs you want. Then sell your original fork.

Great looking Intense. Digging the glossy black!

I was thinking about that but since the revelation shares the same chassis as the pike now I could just swap the internals. I guess it depends on whats shows up for sale!

Thanks! I love the black but I went out and bought Macima SC1 silicone spray because it gets dirty almost immediately!!

Posted: Dec 4, 2019 at 17:28 Quote
I bet. It's like having a black car or truck. Always having to keep it clean.

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
Honkytonkin96 wrote:
kwapik wrote:
You could also just locate a new takeoff fork in the buy/sell section with the specs you want. Then sell your original fork.

Great looking Intense. Digging the glossy black!

I was thinking about that but since the revelation shares the same chassis as the pike now I could just swap the internals. I guess it depends on whats shows up for sale!

Thanks! I love the black but I went out and bought Macima SC1 silicone spray because it gets dirty almost immediately!!
Pro's Closet has Pike RCT3 for like $360

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017574
Mobile Version of Website