Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 31, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I visit my folks in Ashland!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 6:42 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Are those 27.5's on that M9, did you ride it with 26's before? I'm curious about doing that with mine, since the 26 Fox 40 lowers can fit a 27.5.

26" on my M9. Just the bling makes them look bigger Smile no need to keep an eye out, let me know your coming up and we will ride together !!

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 13:51 Quote
60ndown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

26" on my M9. Just the bling makes them look bigger Smile no need to keep an eye out, let me know your coming up and we will ride together !!

Might have to wait on that for a bit, I just moved to CO. Kinda bummed I got the M9 right when I was moving and didn't get to take it to Mt. A before I moved.

Posted: Aug 2, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
60ndown wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Might have to wait on that for a bit, I just moved to CO. Kinda bummed I got the M9 right when I was moving and didn't get to take it to Mt. A before I moved.

Ive heard Co can be REAL FUN Id love to live there for a while if I got the chance... bikes will come and go, mountains stay put.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012171
Mobile Version of Website