Here's another scammer!

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Here's another scammer!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 4:55 Quote
Hello,
My name is JOHN am an international dealerfrom (SCOTLAND)That purchase all kind of GOODS from an part of the world,I saw your advert on internet inwhich am highly intrested in purchasing your ( Bike ) and I'll like to know your last offering price and to see the pics or to know the present condition if it will be okay with me.
I'll be making my payment throgh the CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK/ MONEY ORDER ISSUE OUT FROM CANADIAN BANK If you do I want you to get intouch with me immediately for me to proceed with the Payment. I will like you to email me back immediately in other to make the transaction to be very fast, so that i can proceed on with the deal..... I'll be looking
forward to your response. Directly to my private box.and call me (john_brown.41eva@yahoo.co.in)
Thanks andHave a Nice day.
Regards
JOHN
+44-704-576-9666
john_brown.41eva@yahoo.co.in

0 mins ago
ckholcomb says:
You guys really need to get better at this...if your going to try to f*ck someone over to be so stupid about it. 1st of all, no international dealer buys BMX bikes or any bike for that matter unless it costs about 50 grand and has an engine, 2nd you dumba$$, price and pics of my bike are posted with the ad, 3rd if you live in Scotland, why a check from Canada and last but not least you are just another a$$hole scammer trying to screw someone over!

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 5:14 Quote
lol ok thanks for the headsup

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 5:19 Quote
Lol, just ignore anything that says "transaction" in it lol

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 5:23 Quote
i got 15 messegas on my pink bike and private email from this f*ck it is getting so annoying
f*ck scammers

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 6:45 Quote
Hello,
My name is JOHN am an international dealerfrom (SCOTLAND)That purchase all kind of GOODS from an part of the world,I saw your advert on internet inwhich am highly intrested in purchasing your ( Bike ) and I'll like to know your last offering price and to see the pics or to know the present condition if it will be okay with me.
I'll be making my payment throgh the CERTIFIED CASHIER CHECK/ MONEY ORDER ISSUE OUT FROM CANADIAN BANK If you do I want you to get intouch with me immediately for me to proceed with the Payment. I will like you to email me back immediately in other to make the transaction to be very fast, so that i can proceed on with the deal..... I'll be looking
forward to your response. Directly to my private box.and call me (john_brown.41eva@yahoo.co.in)
Regards
JOHN
+44-704-576-9666

f*ck THAT PISSED ME OFF :@
your so retarded scammers get a job and pay like everyone els you f*cking punk ass bitches..:@

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 6:46 Quote
also i knew it was fake cuz the heading said ""BMW BIKE""

Posted: Jan 12, 2008 at 6:48 Quote
yeah its definately a scam. just report it and he should get banned.

i don't know why scammers think that if they sound like lawyers people will believe them. do any of them have enough brains to try and sound like an actual person?

Mod
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
Do any of you have his pinkbike account name so I can label him as a scammer? Either PM me or put it in the thread. Thanks.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:51 Quote
f*ck this is just gettinr rediculus listen to this foo

Hello seller, i saw your displayed bike, and am really intrested in buying it, i will want to know the last price of the bike and the condition of the bike. i will like you to get back to me ASAP you get this mail so that we can talk about the payment. waiting to hear from you. bye kaycee.
god damn it the bike is 500 usd just like it says and again just like it says it is in exxelent conditon i hate scammers f*ck um

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:

Hello seller, i saw your displayed bike, and am really intrested in buying it, i will want to know the last price of the bike and the condition of the bike. i will like you to get back to me ASAP you get this mail so that we can talk about the payment. waiting to hear from you. bye kaycee.
god damn it the bike is 500 usd just like it says and again just like it says it is in exxelent conditon i hate scammers f*ck um

Screen name for this person?

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
Hello,
Regards
JOHN
+44-704-576-9666
1 days ago
drew44 says:
sorry bro, i only sell if you pick up

plus this is an obv. a scam
im not stupid

got one too
i was excited, my first scammer!
yeee!

and to th guy above me, his was actualy some what convincing

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:36 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
dhrider1234567 wrote:

his/her's sn is "kaycee000" please label him/her as a scammer i would hate to see somebody get there shit stolen because of a duche like this

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
dhrider1234567 wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:
dhrider1234567 wrote:

his/her's sn is "kaycee000" please label him/her as a scammer i would hate to see somebody get there shit stolen because of a duche like this

I'm getting the same message from screen name intigra

Mod
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
Both users have been taken care of. Thanks. Salute

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Both users have been taken care of. Thanks. Salute

no, thank you!!!!Salute

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.241192
Mobile Version of Website