Post Photos of Your Pivot Bikes

PB Forum :: Pivot Cycles
Post Photos of Your Pivot Bikes
Author Message
Posted: Feb 22, 2016 at 10:27 Quote
Hey @meakesy how do you like the float x2 on your m6? Thinking about getting one for mine to replace the 2016 float X that came stock. Any noticeable difference in pedaling efficiency?

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 at 2:34 Quote
My current ride. Pivot Mach 6 2015.
.

Here's mine made the switch from Intense Uzzi VP to this last autumn. Now I can ride pretty much the same stuff as before, only faster.

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 at 21:10 Quote
boot wrote:
My current ride. Pivot Mach 6 2015.
.

Here's mine made the switch from Intense Uzzi VP to this last autumn. Now I can ride pretty much the same stuff as before, only faster.

Very sweet build! Great pic too

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 12:29 Quote
kroky777 wrote:
hi all, selling my brand new pivot mach 6 frame Frown just recieved it a week or so ago but circumstances changed so i have to get rid . full receipt and warranty , free barely used 160mm pike and invisframe protection kit included . check out my buy and sell if interested . So sad my dream build is no more. even more depressing seeing all your sexy builds Smile
There's a rule saying no selling in the forums buddy. If you want to sell your bike, make an advert for it in the buy/sell section. tup

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 16:39 Quote
fezznut wrote:
kroky777 wrote:
hi all, selling my brand new pivot mach 6 frame Frown just recieved it a week or so ago but circumstances changed so i have to get rid . full receipt and warranty , free barely used 160mm pike and invisframe protection kit included . check out my buy and sell if interested . So sad my dream build is no more. even more depressing seeing all your sexy builds Smile
There's a rule saying no selling in the forums buddy. If you want to sell your bike, make an advert for it in the buy/sell section. tup

Oh right sorry about that I'll take it down now ! It's it the buy and sell already , was just thinking this being a pivot forum would be ideal .

Posted: May 17, 2016 at 17:24 Quote
kroky777 wrote:
fezznut wrote:
kroky777 wrote:
hi all, selling my brand new pivot mach 6 frame Frown just recieved it a week or so ago but circumstances changed so i have to get rid . full receipt and warranty , free barely used 160mm pike and invisframe protection kit included . check out my buy and sell if interested . So sad my dream build is no more. even more depressing seeing all your sexy builds Smile
There's a rule saying no selling in the forums buddy. If you want to sell your bike, make an advert for it in the buy/sell section. tup

Oh right sorry about that I'll take it down now ! It's it the buy and sell already , was just thinking this being a pivot forum would be ideal .
No worries dude, just thought I'd let you know nicely before someone jumps on in and flames you lol

Posted: May 18, 2016 at 2:42 Quote
fezznut wrote:
kroky777 wrote:
fezznut wrote:

There's a rule saying no selling in the forums buddy. If you want to sell your bike, make an advert for it in the buy/sell section. tup

Oh right sorry about that I'll take it down now ! It's it the buy and sell already , was just thinking this being a pivot forum would be ideal .
No worries dude, just thought I'd let you know nicely before someone jumps on in and flames you lol

Cheers man ????????????

Posted: Nov 26, 2016 at 7:21 Quote
themunn wrote:
Zack-Schnepf wrote:
Just thought I would get the ball rolling. Here are a couple shots of the new love of my life, Pivot Mach 6. She's gotten pretty dirty since, glad I got some pristine shots first.
Mach 6 custom build
My new baby

Which mud guard is this on the front? looks great!

Bro that is such a sweet looking ride!

Posted: Nov 27, 2016 at 20:00 Quote
Just bought the bike and it handles awesome.


Pivot switchblade
  Pivot switchblade

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 at 18:16 Quote

This is my DH Rig! Can't think on a better DH bike!

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 at 3:45 Quote
boogaloo77 wrote:


Even though its a 2015 frame, I just finished building this thing up the other day. It rides like nothing I've ever been on before?

That build looks badass, what grips are those?

Posted: Feb 10, 2017 at 5:37 Quote
redbeardrider61 wrote:
boogaloo77 wrote:


Even though its a 2015 frame, I just finished building this thing up the other day. It rides like nothing I've ever been on before?

That build looks badass, what grips are those?

Clarks birdcage grips. They don't last very long, but they're great if you don't wear gloves- as the sweat drops between the grips. They're cheap enough to replace so I've stuck with them. Plus they look wicked

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 3:05 Quote
My new rig for next summer - fresh off the workstand. Can't wait to ride the monster.
Pivot Phoenix Carbon 2017 Fork Fox 40 Factory FIT4 2017 Shock Fox Float X2 Headset Cane Creek 40 Drivetrain Saint Brakes Saint Crankset LG1 Chainguide LG1 Saddle WTB Hightail Seatpost Thomson Handlebar Raceface Sixc Grips ODI Ruffian Wheels DT Swiss FR570 on Hope hubs Pedals DMR Vault Mg

Posted: Feb 14, 2017 at 3:58 Quote
Figured I'd take a picture before I dirty it up. Okay let me figure out how to post pics....


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028765
Mobile Version of Website