Best MTB movie of all time?

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Best MTB movie of all time?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 19, 2014 at 15:35 Quote
Ok just because I'm bored. In your opinion whats the best Mountain Biking Movie of all time???? Mine is Life Cycles. Big Grin

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 2:06 Quote
JMell179 wrote:
Ok just because I'm bored. In your opinion whats the best Mountain Biking Movie of all time???? Mine is Life Cycles. Big Grin

Really?? I didn't like Life Cycles at all after I bought it. It seemed really boring and didn't stoke me much. But after watching it a few more times I've really grown to appreciate the narrative and scenes. It just didn't get me amped up like most MTB Videos. It's hard to say for me. A lot of the NWD series were up there. I'll just go with Follow Me since that stokes me big tyme! Cool

Posted: Jun 9, 2014 at 10:18 Quote
Dawgdude ya I can see why you say that about Life Cycles. It doesn't get me amped like a lot of other movies but I have seen it probably 50 times and every single time I get the chills. But Follow me is pretty epic! Definitely towards the top of the list for myself.

Posted: Jun 9, 2014 at 14:06 Quote
Follow Me hands down.

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 21:37 Quote
ridgidframe wrote:
Stripped

This one was really good! But, the video quality was lacking. Have they made anymore movies recently?

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 22:41 Quote
dawgdude wrote:
ridgidframe wrote:
Stripped

This one was really good! But, the video quality was lacking. Have they made anymore movies recently?
i dont but alot of the riders and filming was down in my old home town if it had better quality it would have been a masterpeice

Posted: Aug 17, 2014 at 9:51 Quote
Watched Life Cycles again and decided that I really like it. Good flick that you should check out if you haven't already seem it.

Posted: Oct 15, 2014 at 9:17 Quote
Where the trail ends. It's on netflix too.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004811
Mobile Version of Website