GoPro 3 Black Edition or SONY action cam?

PB Forum :: Downhill
GoPro 3 Black Edition or SONY action cam?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 22, 2014 at 14:31 Quote
Im buying a camera here at the end of the month...please let me know which one is the best. It would be nice to here from someone that actually has both but I know that might not be possible. Most people have GoPro but I havent heard from anyone who has had a SONY action cam. I like Contour but they are currently out of business. you can chime in on that if you want to as well.......go for it!!!

Posted: May 22, 2014 at 14:57 Quote
Contour are now back in business. i have the sony action cam and think its every bit as good if not better than the go pro. i think the things that put it above a go pro is the legendary sony image stabilization and the price. its small, light, has the same spec as go pro plus the previously mentioned features, whats not to like?

Posted: May 22, 2014 at 22:06 Quote
Personally would go gopro because thats all ive used and only had good things come from them. Plus they have lots of versatile mounting options for any of your liking but also the gopro is really oddly shaped too and the contour not so much. Heard alot of good things from contour too tho

Posted: May 22, 2014 at 22:32 Quote
Have the Sony. Great camera image stabilization is awesome. Only problem is not as many mounts as go pro but it is a lot less expensive!

Btw I have the as10 which now can be bought brand new for around $130

Posted: Jul 2, 2014 at 14:25 Quote
JacobTheDirtJumper wrote:
Personally would go gopro because thats all ive used and only had good things come from them. Plus they have lots of versatile mounting options for any of your liking but also the gopro is really oddly shaped too and the contour not so much. Heard alot of good things from contour too tho

I'd agree. The GoPro has a huge following and therefore a better user base to get knowledge from. The warranty backup is pretty good. I have had to use it once (fault on a HD3 Silver), sorted it out directly with GoPro.

Loads of GoPro info here - http://www.unsponsored.co.uk/press/?p=1836

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014126
Mobile Version of Website