Trail building guide brought from old Pinkbike. -=NOT MY WORK JUST THOUGHT PEOPLE SHOULD SEE IT=-

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Trail building guide brought from old Pinkbike. -=NOT MY WORK JUST THOUGHT PEOPLE SHOULD SEE IT=-
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
its a cool guide.

but somebody already posted a guide pretty much the same as this.

here it is

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=9503&pagenum=1

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
heyitstyler wrote:
its a cool guide.

here it is

No thats one posted recently this is one from old forums

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
my freind moved and we know have 3 acres to build trails on!!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 13:58 Quote
heyitstyler wrote:
its a cool guide.

here it is

I know that one was posted. I was bringing this one back because there was some things in it not adressed in the odl one and people seemed to like it in the old pinkbike.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
Skittle- wrote:
I'll put some pics of my trai which is in progress, i've got a perfect location.
Finshed building hip jump kicker and started landing, I also cleared some room for another berm so i can have 'S' berms which will be awesome

Awesome!

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:00 Quote
hey! for my trail, all arund what we do is we chop down branches that will gouge ur eyes out, and then we chip them, are wood chips good for trails, like to line the trail with?

and alos...who wants to see my trails?! Smile

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
hey! for my trail, all arund what we do is we chop down branches that will gouge ur eyes out, and then we chip them, are wood chips good for trails, like to line the trail with?

and alos...who wants to see my trails?! Smile

Not really sure if wood chips are good. Maybe on the side to make it a little nicer and Id like to see this trail.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
so. dig up al the loam and sutff till i get dirt, then maybe wood chips on the side or sumthing?
[PI=1692009/ size=m align=c]1692009[/PI]
photo

(click this one to see it bigger, ull see the chips i mean)
photo

photo

(the drop, as u can see, the landing boards i like 223r23r3r reinforced them, and the logs and cross peices r massive

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
lookin good on those trails. I think the woodchips will be a good touch.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
k so this summer or spring next time i go to cape breton, i should dig up all the leaves until i find dirt, then pack it down? i want to make sure... cause if this is what i should do, my trails will be indistructable cause the ground is clay Smile

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:33 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
k so this summer or spring next time i go to cape breton, i should dig up all the leaves until i find dirt, then pack it down? i want to make sure... cause if this is what i should do, my trails will be indistructable cause the ground is clay Smile

I just say rake up the general direction of the path and keep going over the path to work the path in. It should look good! The woodchips jsut brign to the side.

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:45 Quote
dirtjumper25 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:

I just say rake up the general direction of the path and keep going over the path to work the path in. It should look good! The woodchips jsut brign to the side.
k

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
best stuff ive ever seen

Posted: Feb 9, 2008 at 8:20 Quote
Im glad I can help you guys. I now cant wait to start building!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014736
Mobile Version of Website