The Oficial Knife/Cutlery Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Oficial Knife/Cutlery Thread
O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2014 at 17:39 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Hmm not sure about up there, 10mm seemed way less available when I was down in TX. .40 was easily available and not much more than 9mm, only a couple dollars more a box.
.40 is expensive up here, but you're right, sourcing 10mm ammo takes more work. Most major retailers will have a few choices. Like 650 tires.

you can always try shooting .40 out of your 10mm gun. (lol)

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 at 17:50 Quote
dkidd wrote:
StUone7 wrote:
Hmm not sure about up there, 10mm seemed way less available when I was down in TX. .40 was easily available and not much more than 9mm, only a couple dollars more a box.
.40 is expensive up here, but you're right, sourcing 10mm ammo takes more work. Most major retailers will have a few choices. Like 650 tires.

Haha just made me think of something... .45=26" 9mm=29" and .40=27.5

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 at 17:57 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
This and for the courses I want to do they actually suggest .45 so .40 is already small.

Posted: Jan 1, 2018 at 19:16 Quote
So I just want to share my knife experience. I was looking to find a sharp knife that I didn't have to invest heavily in. I am an avid cool and love to stay in the kitchen, however I am also a bargain shopper Smile So I bought this Victorinox 8 that I found at the homereviewed.com website (I bought it because the reviews on that site were all positive). And I received it last week, and while sliding it out of its "protective" case it sliced through the case and my finger. I ended up having to go get 5 stitches. Just be careful because this thing is SHARP!!! I got a good knife out of the deal and a sweet battle wound :p

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018230
Mobile Version of Website