Physiotherapist Bike Fit?... Near Coquitlam/Burnaby

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Physiotherapist Bike Fit?... Near Coquitlam/Burnaby
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 29, 2014 at 15:59 Quote
Just looking for some advice on where to get a proper bike fit for long distance riding. My bike was chosen last summer through Westwood cycling using the Guru fit system. It's good, but not great and could use some tweaks.

Basically, I was in a car accident and have damage to my upper neck. My doctor said to check out La Bicicletta. He had his fit done by their registered Physiotherapist who can take the injuries into account and find my best riding position. I called and she's on maternity leave... lol

Does anyone have suggestions of a good physio/bike fitter? I live in Coquitlam and would prefer to not go toooo far. Looking to get this done within the next 1-2 weeks.

Posted: May 31, 2014 at 21:25 Quote
Hello!
There's a place in Burnaby on Edmonds called Catalyst that does bike fitting, along with physio, etc..
http://www.catalystkinetics.com/bike-fitting-and-sizing

I've never been there myself, but have some friends who train there.
Cheers.

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 16:28 Quote
Where did you end up going? I'm considering similar for mountain bike set up

Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 9:09 Quote
I used Dave at BC Bike Fit on the north shore, but he's not a physiotherapist. My chiropractor is at Catalyst, but I don't think their bike fitter is with them any longer - they used to have a significant bike training / coaching facility there years ago. Fortius had a top notch fitter, but I think she is the same person that works at Bicicletta.

Try Googling bike fit and physiotherapist - you will probably get a bunch of hits.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009498
Mobile Version of Website