Any one else ride a Gary Fisher?

PB Forum :: Gary Fisher
Any one else ride a Gary Fisher?
| Next Page
Posted: May 25, 2015 at 13:16 Quote
Hi all,

Can any one help me and tell me what size the shock is on a 2009 Gary fisher hifi pro?

Posted: Jun 8, 2015 at 18:11 Quote
Speedystevie wrote:
Gary Fisher Sugar 3. Full sus rear air shock, Ferrari Red, light and Fast.

Had one as well, damn it as fast. That was, until I broke the rear triangle. Riding a Roscoe 3 now, thanks to a warranty replacement.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 10:03 Quote
2009 roscoe little attention still fun trail bike realized I missed it

Posted: Sep 27, 2015 at 18:13 Quote
Just bumped into a like new 2007 Gary Fisher Big Sur hardtail that was bought by previous owner in Korea. Got it for $375 on eBay. Not "Old School," as that would be my 1988 Panasonic Mountain Cat 7500, but old school as compared to the techno, light year leaps in bikes to 2015...

Had a bum rear Hayes 9 brake, so replaced both with new Shimano XT M8000's and 180mm rotors. Otherwise, as pictured...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.wwyd.org/images/Rmpl/GF_BigSur_001.jpg

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 3:12 Quote
Ch00paKabrA wrote:
I recently bought a Gary Fisher King Fisher 1 frame here on Pink bike ( it is really kind of worn out but it will do for a while).

I just finished building it up last night. It's not pretty but it works.

Just finished slapping it together. there is still a lot of fine tuning to do and then I have to make it pretty.

This winter I will take it apart and repaint it and put everything where it belongs (cables etc.) Still need to tune the derailleur though.

I recently bought the same bike locally, so far I love the bike. Upgrading to dual crown forks soon though I hope. Currently running Manitou Travis triple single crowns.

Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 7:49 Quote
I have 2 myself, both fairly retro since they are both about 20 years old. I have a 1998 Paragon hard tail and a 1996 Joshua Y full suspension, love riding them both depending on what terrain I'm hitting. I'm in the process of converting both to 1x drivetrains.
[P=[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZRW9LTS.jpg[/img] size=m align=c][/P]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0st4dkU.jpg[/img]

The pics are a little older and I've changed some of the components (You may notice the same fork on both bikes, I have a Manitou fork on the Paragon now) but you can get the idea. I'll have updated pics once the upgrades/conversions are complete.

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 13:29 Quote
Scored a used 2010 piranha for 100$ that I'm working to upgrade. Such a beautiful ride.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:09 Quote
yah I do as well, I picked one up in college back in 2006
Mine is almost all original except i broke the rear derailleur in college
so i replaced it with the newer version which is better obv

I def don't like the front work its had bad reviews, but am def looking
to upgrade to Fox soon my friend used to work for them. Def Dual
crown is the way to go if you want to jump off roofs :]

Posted: Dec 13, 2016 at 6:54 Quote
Gary fisher cake 2 for sale immaculate

Posted: Dec 13, 2016 at 8:57 Quote
bakers wrote:
Gary fisher cake 2 for sale immaculate

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 at 22:04 Quote
I just bought a G Fisher Tarpon can any body tell me how to decode the serial numbers stamped in the Frame under the Bottom Bracket ? And the bikes all original which means out dated and I'm only looking to do some small upgrades starting with changing out the cheapist RST front shock they make with something high Quality! Thanks for any information in advance

Johnny

Posted: Jan 9, 2017 at 14:52 Quote
anyone selling components to upgrade a a clean fisher Tarpon Frame wheels etc??

Posted: Sep 9, 2017 at 9:57 Quote
I ride a 09 gary Fisher fat possum

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 at 13:24 Quote
Here's my old 09 Gary Fisher HiFi pro receiving a little love,

I've just upgraded the rear shock from a old 2009 fox rp23 to a 2016 rockshox monarch debonair rt3

Shimano slx brakes

Shimano Slx 10spd shifter and rear mech with a sunrace 11-42 cassette and 10spd chain (needed a wolf tooth goatlink)

Burgtec Bars and stem

Next upgrade is going to be some forks which will probably be some 2016 rockshox revelations and a dropper post.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026179
Mobile Version of Website