Raddest Road/ CycloCross/ Fixed gear/ Touring Thread

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Raddest Road/ CycloCross/ Fixed gear/ Touring Thread
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
Some updates to my fleet of Crockett's

Miami all set for the 3 peaks CX race recently, the durability of the cross boss's proved to be rubbish (race calls for 35c max tyre size), the 36T chainring gave me a 1:1 first gear which did prove valuable however

And the pink one, which is set up for roadie duties with a 10mm longer stem / 2cm narrower bars / slammed front end in comparison with the Miami

Few tweaks at the weekend:

Some 32c gravelkings set up tubeless for winter (replacing 28c gp4000), my word it's comfy
Full fit guards
Thomson seatpost and stem replaced with pro PLT sseatpost and kalloy uno 120mm stem

Pre mudgaurd fitting, the pink one weighed in at 8.7kg, i think the green one is about the same even with its bigger tyres and heavier duty wheels

Both are a total riot to ride!

Posted: Oct 2, 2019 at 3:32 Quote
Nice bikes.

FYI, it's a "gaggle" of Crocketts.

Posted: Mar 7, 2020 at 10:14 Quote
Still coming along. Apparently she fits 50c Maxxlite Speeds. Hell fucking yes.

Kona Libre. Fox AX40.

Posted: Mar 23, 2020 at 6:57 Quote
This is what my faithful gravel/commute/road thang is looking like. Even though I have dedicated commuter and road bikes, this bad boy still sees a ton of use because it's faster and handles better than the commuter, and has cheaper wheels/tires than the road bike. There's probably a lesson there but I choose to ignore it.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006710
Mobile Version of Website