Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 8:27 Quote
mdg3d wrote:
Just saw them mention that there is a new big bike coming soon. Can't wait to see it!
I know of one bike coming...

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 9:29 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
mdg3d wrote:
Just saw them mention that there is a new big bike coming soon. Can't wait to see it!
I know of one bike coming...

If I understood them correctly last month, they're working on a 29er before working on a carbon endorphin. I wanted to clear it up before pulling the trigger on a carbon warden.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 11:01 Quote
Have a look at the comments.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 11:46 Quote
mdg3d wrote:

Would explain why I can't find the Podium on their site.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 12:09 Quote
mdg3d wrote:
Just new boxes...

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 12:30 Quote
OzMike wrote:
mdg3d wrote:

Would explain why I can't find the Podium on their site.

The podium was taken down a while ago. Can't wait to see what they come out with next.

Posted: Feb 8, 2017 at 13:01 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
mdg3d wrote:
Just new boxes...
Look at the last comment.

Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 15:33 Quote
Can anyone tell me which adapter to use on the rear of a carbon warden to allow for a 180mm rotor? I imagine shimano has something cheap and easy to find??

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 8:20 Quote
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm into buying a knolly, just a second hand bike tho. I'm in squamish and I love going up and down all day. Hoping to do some whistler bike park this season as well. I came from patrol alloy and no problem what so ever. Needed to let it go because of financial reason. Anyway, choosing between a chilcotin or a delirium. Any feedbacks with those two? And also, I know the risk of buying second hand stuff but, have you guys seen any knolly alloy cracking of some sort? Thanks everyone.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 15:22 Quote
jeiR wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm into buying a knolly, just a second hand bike tho. I'm in squamish and I love going up and down all day. Hoping to do some whistler bike park this season as well. I came from patrol alloy and no problem what so ever. Needed to let it go because of financial reason. Anyway, choosing between a chilcotin or a delirium. Any feedbacks with those two? And also, I know the risk of buying second hand stuff but, have you guys seen any knolly alloy cracking of some sort? Thanks everyone.

For Squamish, Chilcotin will be better on the ups, Delirium better on the downs. What year are the bikes? If it's a Delirium-T I would likely pass and go for the Chilcotin.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 15:38 Quote
idlemind wrote:
jeiR wrote:

For Squamish, Chilcotin will be better on the ups, Delirium better on the downs. What year are the bikes? If it's a Delirium-T I would likely pass and go for the Chilcotin.

it's a 2017. for the chilcotin it's 2014. there's a warden for sale here in squamish too, but it's a lil bit more. I'm almost inclined to just get the chilcotin, and hopefully it will work on my 10 days or more on whistler.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 17:06 Quote
I have a 27.5 Delirium, and it climbs very well for a 'bigger' bike, and it's comfortable in the park but it's not a DH bike. The Chilcotin and Warden are supposedly top of the all rounder chain so if most of your riding is around Squamish they will probably be a better fit. Are you concerned about how fast your climbs are?

I'm sure they'd handle most of the stuff in Whistler pretty well, but they won't excel.

Comes down to prices and budget, too.

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 17:59 Quote
If it's between a 2017 delirium and a chilcotin delirium no question. Don't bother with buying a 26 bike these days - though enjoy it if you have one I know they are sweet.

D won't be fastest up but will get you there in comfort and to won't be lacking going down anything.

I have one.

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 8:44 Quote
Just built up my new Warden carbon, running in slack mode with 170mm Fox 36 Rc2 and it rips! Super playful but still great in the rough stuff.

Knolly Warden Carbon Fox 36 RC2 170mm Fox X2

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 9:49 Quote
dangeruss wrote:
Just built up my new Warden carbon, running in slack mode with 170mm Fox 36 Rc2 and it rips! Super playful but still great in the rough stuff.

Knolly Warden Carbon Fox 36 RC2 170mm Fox X2

The shock is mounted in trail position in this photo right? Looks great overall. That raw carbon finish never gets old.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007796
Mobile Version of Website