Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 19, 2018 at 9:13 Quote
scotteh wrote:
Here's my Warden, meant to post a pic when I built it up this spring. Had a great summer of riding on it!

L knolly warden

Anyone running theirs with 170mm up front? My only complaint is that the low bb causes pedal strikes when climbing technical stuff, thought that might help raise the bb a little. Tried running it with the shock in the "high" position instead, but I like the slacker HA.

I have a new school 29er that kills this thing going uphill, but the Warden is just so much more fun going down that I can't stay away. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell both the 9er and the Warden and get a new Endorphin when it drops!

I'm running my carbon warden at 170mm on the low setting and its perfect it raised the front a little, less pedal strike and just love the extra 10mm plush on the descent!!!

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 8:46 Quote
Those using a Medium Carbon Warden. Did you need a side entry water bottle cage or is there plenty of room?

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 13:38 Quote
My large aluminum Warden requires a side loader and short bottle.

Good to know about the 170mm fork! I think I'm going to pick one up for mine.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 13:56 Quote
scotteh wrote:
My large aluminum Warden requires a side loader and short bottle.

Good to know about the 170mm fork! I think I'm going to pick one up for mine.

Thanks man.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 22:03 Quote
I’ve got a Spesh Z cage in my medium warden c and fit a 24oz purist bottle in it. The bottle rubs the top tube a little on entry though.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 23:28 Quote
sadevil wrote:
I’ve got a Spesh Z cage in my medium warden c and fit a 24oz purist bottle in it. The bottle rubs the top tube a little on entry though.

Thanks

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 at 23:42 Quote
I'm using a fabric bottle that has only the two pins mounted to the frame instead of a cage on my endorphin which works fairly well!

Posted: Oct 29, 2018 at 0:00 Quote
SleepingAwake wrote:
I'm using a fabric bottle that has only the two pins mounted to the frame instead of a cage on my endorphin which works fairly well!

I'm using that on my medium Endo. It's a very tight squeeze and has started to crush one of the tabs.

Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 5:21 Quote
anyone heard about a carbon endorphin yet? it seemed inevitable a couple years ago but now I'm unsure. 29er seems to have taken over.

Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 6:11 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
anyone heard about a carbon endorphin yet? it seemed inevitable a couple years ago but now I'm unsure. 29er seems to have taken over.

Im waiting for the new podium. I wont buy it because i have the delirium but knolly said they will announce it this year if i remember it correctly. I just want knolly to bring the legend back like they did the delirium

Posted: Oct 30, 2018 at 6:24 Quote
I don't care about a carbon endorphin, I just want an ALU one with updated Geo. Mainly longer reach and steeper sta. Hopefully they don't go too crazy on head angle.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 5:35 Quote
I bought a used push 11-6 for my carbon warden. I'm 180 lb with riding gear. The shock came with a 475 lb spring and is valved for a similar suspension design (yeti sb 5.5). Can anyone with the same shock on a warden tell me if the 475 lb spring is in the ballpark for me? It seems like it would be too stiff but actually rides great on the trail. I plan to send to push for re-valve at the end of the riding season but am trying to gain insight on how heavy of a spring to run. Mainly riding all mountain stuff, jumps, drops, and a few days of lift service each year.

Posted: Nov 5, 2018 at 16:56 Quote
scotteh wrote:
I don't care about a carbon endorphin, I just want an ALU one with updated Geo. Mainly longer reach and steeper sta. Hopefully they don't go too crazy on head angle.
It will have the 157 super boost

Posted: Nov 8, 2018 at 7:13 Quote

Finally went coil out back on my Warden. Went all in with a fresh 11-6 to go with the 170 Ribbon coil up front. First trail ride had me stoked, hopefully I can get to Highland for some park laps on it before the season closes.

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 18:33 Quote
[/PI]
Warden C
Allen82 wrote:
sadevil wrote:

Thanks

So I just wanted to post my bike since getting some new tires, grips, saddle, and levers on the brakes. Also to show that I’m running a zee cage with actually a 26oz. Purist bottle. It touches the top tube but poses no issues while it’s there.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020011
Mobile Version of Website