Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
photo

It’s hard to see because of the distance but that was my solution for extra water on this years triple crown. That space worked so well that I am designing a strapping system for all sorts of goodies to go there.

Oh and my trusty Jolene.

photo

Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 5:34 Quote
https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/Ntinos-P,43738/setup,38181

Smile

Posted: Jan 23, 2019 at 13:46 Quote
Bike is fire, but link is broken Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2019 at 14:31 Quote
Nice Fugitive!! Looks great bud!

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 4:35 Quote
^What a beast.

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 6:58 Quote
mdg3d wrote:
^What a beast.
Selling yours? What’s next?

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 11:49 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
mdg3d wrote:
^What a beast.
I moved to a Delirium for everything. I have a Marz coil and Fox DHX2 that I swap to for DH. If the Warden sells I am picking up some I9's for this.
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 27, 2019 at 11:56 Quote
mdg3d wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
mdg3d wrote:
^What a beast.
I moved to a Delirium for everything. I have a Marz coil and Fox DHX2 that I swap to for DH. If the Warden sells I am picking up some I9's for this.
photo
photo
photo
photo
Lookn good. Let me know I can gat a pretty good price on I9s

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 4:28 Quote
Heres my Delirium- thinking about finding someone who wants to swap a M to an L maybe... Its a bit long on not that steep and fast trails.
Sadly the 11-6 isnt available for 222mm.

But it still rocks.

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 22:03 Quote
marcoroy wrote:
scotteh wrote:
Here's my Warden, meant to post a pic when I built it up this spring. Had a great summer of riding on it!
L knolly warden
Anyone running theirs with 170mm up front? My only complaint is that the low bb causes pedal strikes when climbing technical stuff, thought that might help raise the bb a little. Tried running it with the shock in the "high" position instead, but I like the slacker HA.

I have a new school 29er that kills this thing going uphill, but the Warden is just so much more fun going down that I can't stay away. I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell both the 9er and the Warden and get a new Endorphin when it drops!

I'm running my carbon warden at 170mm on the low setting and its perfect it raised the front a little, less pedal strike and just love the extra 10mm plush on the descent!!!

Quite a few updates to the Warden! New fork/shock/wheels/tires/stem/bars/cranks/pedals...aw shit it's basically a whole new bike lol . Nothing left that I want to change, just tinkering with bar height and tire combos at this point.

This is my trail wheel/tire combo, and then I have my old heavy alu rims with wide DD tires for bike park use. I really like the 170mm fork, it's exactly like Marco said - little bit of extra bb height and squish and can maintain a good bar height with lower rise bars.

Sorry for the huge photos/post spacing, not sure how to make the old image smaller.

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 13:43 Quote
photo

Dune Buggy Blue was just too hard to resist.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 14:18 Quote
Awesome!!! I was so close to pulling the trigger on a blue one and I’m kicking myself now that they’re sold out.

Might give myself a consolation prize in the form of the Player livery black Endorphin though. My build would go pretty well colour-wise and I have always wanted a short travel bike. Would keep my Warden frame just in case I had any plans to go to a bike park or anything like that.

Please report back on how you like it with the DPX2, that’s the shock I was looking at too. Have fun man, that thing looks wicked!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021926
Mobile Version of Website