Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
Couple more shots . . . because it is just so pretty.

photo

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
@Scotteh - Ken at Knolly said they are still planning to build Teal Endorphins sometime in the near future, just as a heads-up for those considering getting one.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
Wmthomasson wrote:
@Scotteh - Ken at Knolly said they are still planning to build Teal Endorphins sometime in the near future, just as a heads-up for those considering getting one.
Interesting, I was emailing him this week and he said the blue was limited edition and didn't mention anything about a run of teal. Good to know!

Also in case you haven't seen this setup, you can flip the DPX2 and fit a water bottle in a large Endo. Not sure about yours as it appears to be a medium, but maybe worth a shot?

photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
Thinking about getting a warden carbon, what are everyone’s opinions on them and am I correct in saying you could run as long of a dropper as you can? Thanks.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 3:26 Quote
danielwest330 wrote:
Thinking about getting a warden carbon, what are everyone’s opinions on them and am I correct in saying you could run as long of a dropper as you can? Thanks.

Love mine. I’ve run it with 170 to 150 forks, air and coil shocks. Handles bike park great and can pedal all day. I currently have a 170 dropper and could possibly go to a 200. I’d say you heard correct

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 7:54 Quote
danielwest330 wrote:
Ive got the Delirium and a 200mm dropper would still fit no Problem- should be the same on all other Knolly frames

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
I’m 6’ on a large warden with a 150mm dropper and around 30mm of post showing (when riding clipped, might need to be lower for flats). I could definitely fit a 175mm dropper and potentially longer if it had a low stack height.

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
photo

photo

photo

Sorry but couldn't help it!

My proudest moment...

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 21:51 Quote
New to the Knolly club. It is my new favorite bike. Carbon Warden.

Knolly Warden Mullet

photo

I'll get some prettier photos at some point. Going to steal the idea of stashing the gear behind the bottom of the seattube - I assume that works on a warden as well?

Posted: Oct 29, 2019 at 18:02 Quote
New to Knolly.. Here's my endorphin build!

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 7:22 Quote
Sick build i dig what you did with the brake color to match the bike!!!

MatchBC wrote:
New to Knolly.. Here's my endorphin build!

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2019 at 19:47 Quote
Can't compete with the Purple fade, very nice, but I've been making slow upgrades to this rig. Very happy with how it's turning out. Last thing is to ditch the DVO fork and RS dropper for Fox Factory bits (on order).
Upgrades to Warden
Upgrades to Warden

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037229
Mobile Version of Website