Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
Couple more shots . . . because it is just so pretty.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
@Scotteh - Ken at Knolly said they are still planning to build Teal Endorphins sometime in the near future, just as a heads-up for those considering getting one.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
Wmthomasson wrote:
@Scotteh - Ken at Knolly said they are still planning to build Teal Endorphins sometime in the near future, just as a heads-up for those considering getting one.
Interesting, I was emailing him this week and he said the blue was limited edition and didn't mention anything about a run of teal. Good to know!

Also in case you haven't seen this setup, you can flip the DPX2 and fit a water bottle in a large Endo. Not sure about yours as it appears to be a medium, but maybe worth a shot?

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
Thinking about getting a warden carbon, what are everyone’s opinions on them and am I correct in saying you could run as long of a dropper as you can? Thanks.

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 3:26 Quote
danielwest330 wrote:
Thinking about getting a warden carbon, what are everyone’s opinions on them and am I correct in saying you could run as long of a dropper as you can? Thanks.

Love mine. I’ve run it with 170 to 150 forks, air and coil shocks. Handles bike park great and can pedal all day. I currently have a 170 dropper and could possibly go to a 200. I’d say you heard correct

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 7:54 Quote
danielwest330 wrote:
Ive got the Delirium and a 200mm dropper would still fit no Problem- should be the same on all other Knolly frames

Posted: Jun 26, 2019 at 8:17 Quote
I’m 6’ on a large warden with a 150mm dropper and around 30mm of post showing (when riding clipped, might need to be lower for flats). I could definitely fit a 175mm dropper and potentially longer if it had a low stack height.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.015078
Mobile Version of Website