| Next Page
Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
My Chilcotin
26 rocks! (for nowtup )

Posted: Aug 31, 2020 at 16:43 Quote
disidenteX wrote:
My Chilcotin
26 rocks! (for nowtup )
I used to have a yellow Chili. I loved that bike!

Posted: Sep 5, 2020 at 23:23 Quote

My adopted Knolly Warden. Proud parent.

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 15:17 Quote
Here is my 2012 Podium!

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 7:52 Quote
has anyone tried ordering spare parts from Knolly recently? how have the results been?

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
skivt27 wrote:
has anyone tried ordering spare parts from Knolly recently? how have the results been?

Slow, but I received them. It took about 3 weeks for them to ship the part, but once it was in transit it arrived quickly.

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 11:47 Quote
Bought a couple frames last fall and got them real quick, under two weeks to OR

Posted: May 6, 2021 at 17:23 Quote
There was update from Knolly last week

Throughout last year and especially during the past 4 months, our staff have been working incredibly hard to react aptly to not only rapidly changing industry lead times but also they have been performing under the current provincial health restrictions. This has been a monumental challenge and I am incredibly proud of our staff, especially those on the front lines who have physically been managing our operations and inventory. At the moment, our local health community is under tremendous strain with new COVID variants and multiple restrictions in place. My number one priority is to keep our staff safe, and as such I have made the decision to limit the number of staff at the office at any one time so that we can maintain the appropriate social distancing needed while also adhering to COVID safety measures. Thank you all for understanding.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009133
Mobile Version of Website