Lets See Your Knolly

PB Forum :: Knolly
Lets See Your Knolly
| Next Page
Posted: Mar 27, 2024 at 5:19 Quote
scotteh wrote:
I present the Chilpodium - just moved to Whistler and went full stupid with a Dorado, also running a CC MX eyelet for 27.5 rear wheel.

Not noticeably heavier than the 38 and geometry change feels great. Shortened reach to ~480 due to taller a2c which I like because it lets me run a 45 stem instead of the 31 I had before. The slightly longer 48 rake offsets the slacker head angle so steering feels very similar. Plus slightly higher bb should mean fewer pedal strikes. Seems like it’s gonna slap pretty hard in the park.

photo

photo

Awesome build!! I really like the Dorado. Had one on my Delerium. Still regret selling both of my Knollys.

Posted: Apr 20, 2024 at 11:54 Quote
Solorider13 wrote:
My new Chilcotin

photo

noice. i want the green 170.

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 8:01 Quote
New Fugitive 140

Can't wait to build this sucker up

O+
Posted: May 2, 2024 at 8:09 Quote
BamaBiscuits wrote:
New Fugitive 140

boy that looks good!

Posted: May 2, 2024 at 9:25 Quote
poncho467 wrote:
BamaBiscuits wrote:
New Fugitive 140

boy that looks good!

Agreed! Super tough choice between purple and raw, but the purple looks so damn good in person

O+
Posted: May 2, 2024 at 10:45 Quote
Very nice! Overall, the aesthetics of the new design are much better, especially the downtube. The change is actually making me appreciate the old kinked top tube more though haha. Mostly on the old Chilco where the kink was closer to the seat tube vs. the Fugi where it was like mid-top tube. The old design was ugly for sure, but at least had a very distinct character to it lol .

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027870
Mobile Version of Website