The Queenstown Thread

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
The Queenstown Thread
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2014 at 8:58 Quote
Queenstown mountain bike park, getting bigger and bigger, and now a "must-go" destination.
Here is the thread.
Feel free to post any message related to the bike park.

Cheers !
Max

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 17:14 Quote
He guys I've just moved to Queenstown and looking for a bike and gear. Where can I buy some cheap gear in Queenstown? Need a helmet, gloves etc etc didn't bring any stuff from home...

Posted: Jun 27, 2014 at 18:21 Quote
I think there's only one bike shop in QT : http://vertigobikes.co.nz/

Posted: Jun 30, 2014 at 18:01 Quote
thanks for that!
Do you know anyone who rides a specialized enduro 2007/2008? I found one which I want to buy but I can't make up my mind about the size, don't know if a medium is big enough for me (1.85m/6ft) This guy lives on the North Island so i want to be sure the size is good before I have it shipped....

Posted: Jul 26, 2014 at 17:56 Quote
oke forget about that post above, just bought a scott gambler!
Now just waiting for some gear to arrive from CRC and I am ready to roll.
Anyone up for a ride?

Posted: Oct 8, 2014 at 1:58 Quote
By Queenstown mountain bike club :

Volunteers needed for our race this Saturday !!!

As you know we're hosting the 3rd round of the DHSS downhill southern series this Saturday 11th.
If you're keen to lend a hand we need people to help with rego, timekeeping & marshalling.
You'll be well looked after & fed, get to wear a hi-vis vest (like our Vollie DH Medic extraordinaire Jono Head in the photo) & even blow a whistle if you're lucky
There'll be beer & food for you all post race too as you glow in your own awesomeness of giving too
Meet at 8:30am bottom of the Gondy on Saturday morning if you're keen.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014462
Mobile Version of Website