Show me your Cannondale's

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Show me your Cannondale's
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 13, 2019 at 7:04 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
Texicans wrote:
My 2018 Trigger 2. Bought as clearance from LBS and got an awesome deal. The Code R levers both got warrantied within 3 rides. My LBS had an extra pair of new RSC levers and upgraded me after a service error. I wasn't upset with the error, but appreciated the upgrade. Love the feel of dialed in Code RSC brakes. Bike is way beyond my skill set. To me, the kit is solid and nothing I would upgrade until I wear out parts or my skills improve massively.

I recall the 90's and early 2000's when the brand had a greater following. There were a lot of on trend bikes in this price range, but the build, geometry, and handling checked all the boxes for me. So many great bikes these days. The updated Trigger 2 is my jam.

New bike day My Trail AM rig.

What is the DYAD replacement like?

Also how did you damage your brake lever blades within 3 rides?

Looks like a great bike though. I love the cannondale brand, one of the most innovative ones out there IMO.
code r have the guide problem, I don't think he's to blame.

Posted: Aug 14, 2019 at 4:58 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
therevfryslim wrote:
Texicans wrote:
My 2018 Trigger 2. Bought as clearance from LBS and got an awesome deal. *snip*

What is the DYAD replacement like?

Also how did you damage your brake lever blades within 3 rides?

Looks like a great bike though. I love the cannondale brand, one of the most innovative ones out there IMO.
code r have the guide problem, I don't think he's to blame.

Yeah still interested to know which part failed?

Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 10:42 Quote
My newest project. Geek

Posted: Sep 25, 2019 at 10:54 Quote
Got a new job, so I was like, hey, new bike! '19 Habit 1. So fast. Bonus dog pic.

Posted: Sep 26, 2019 at 8:50 Quote
13/10 would pat that dog.

Posted: Oct 30, 2019 at 14:39 Quote
2013 Jekyll MX custom powdercoated yellow. Picked up the frame earlier this year, and built it up with the red and gold accents. Added the custom red Cannondale graphics. All gold bolts are titanium. Fox, Enve, Hope, RaceFace, e13, ChrisKing, Chromag, Thompson... running an XTR drivetrain with ti cogs. Big Grin

Custom painted Jekyll build

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 14:34 Quote
seanondemand wrote:
Got a new job, so I was like, hey, new bike! '19 Habit 1. So fast. Bonus dog pic.

How is the ride?

Posted: Oct 31, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
ninjanoir78 wrote:
seanondemand wrote:

How is the ride?
It's great! Spec's ridiculous, obviously. Aside from that, the Habit's super versatile, I've ridden some reasonably dumb stuff and not felt under-gunned. It's not a crazy efficient suspension, but it is very predicable, pretty supple, pretty forgiving. I'm riding a L (5'10, 30in inseam) and it's almost, maybe too big for me? Still, really digging it.

Posted: Dec 29, 2019 at 10:15 Quote
2019 Habit size L. Done loads of upgrades, just saving for a set of pikes atm.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008264
Mobile Version of Website