Show me your Cannondale's

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Show me your Cannondale's
Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
How do you route the dropper cable on this bike?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:26 Quote
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Do you have to take off the crank to pull the cable housing up?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
Honestly not sure, dude. Got a really good deal from my LBS so I bought it from them Wink

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:44 Quote
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 5:10 Quote
2019 F-Si Hi-MOD Limited
photo

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 6:34 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 8:20 Quote
JRParent wrote:
therevfryslim wrote:

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

going to have to el googlerino that tool, I had no idea it existed

Posted: Mar 12, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
PSA - anyone wanting a new DYAD RT2 shock for their Jekyll are going to be SOL. I managed to get the last one in Fox’s world wide inventory after sending mine in for servicing - for the low low cost of what the service would have been anyway.

Rebuilds of old shocks is the only way to deal with them now, which takes a long time in terms of man hours -and who knows how long that will be supported ????????‍♂️

My bike will hopefully be good for another 3 -5 years before it’s retired to hang on the wall for good.

Posted: Mar 13, 2020 at 5:56 Quote
adamsmtb wrote:
PSA - anyone wanting a new DYAD RT2 shock for their Jekyll are going to be SOL. I managed to get the last one in Fox’s world wide inventory after sending mine in for servicing - for the low low cost of what the service would have been anyway.

Rebuilds of old shocks is the only way to deal with them now, which takes a long time in terms of man hours -and who knows how long that will be supported ????????‍♂️

My bike will hopefully be good for another 3 -5 years before it’s retired to hang on the wall for good.

Thanks for the info. I got a 2013 Jekyll last year, and the Dyad had been serviced not long before I got the bike. Guess I'll just try and make it last as long as possible. I've read that the Dyad has a really lengthy lifespan though.

Posted: Apr 10, 2020 at 15:54 Quote
Philitup wrote:

Thanks for the info. I got a 2013 Jekyll last year, and the Dyad had been serviced not long before I got the bike. Guess I'll just try and make it last as long as possible. I've read that the Dyad has a really lengthy lifespan though.

Mine is a 2015. I had nearly 5 years before sending for servicing. Those 5 years wasn’t with continuous weekly riding. It’s meant to be serviced every 100 hours (maybe 150?) I’d say I put at least 100 hours a year on it with nothing more than a wipe down and pump up to desired pressures. So it was definitely beyond usual service and maintenance regimens!! Hopefully yours will keep you right for a good while yet.

In the last year it was well overdue a service as it lost air during the ride quite often. Safe to say it was buggered.

I think service / rebuilds are going to be $350 + in the future. Perhaps more. Going to be uneconomical to do so years vs the cost of the bike.

I’m thinking of getting a new bike, and this will be for bike park duties spare/ backup when the new one is torn down for maintenance.

Posted: Aug 6, 2020 at 3:41 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
Miguel81 wrote:
Hi every one from Ukrainian lands)
photo

wow tup

Wow indeed. Nice to see DYAD users still going strong. I got back on my 2015 Trigger 29er the past few months instead of my Whyte S150 CRS and I had to say it felt soooo good. In fact I've decided to spruce it up and ride it more.
The DYAD & Geo felt amazing. In my book trail bikes have gone too long, low and slack and riding the 2015 geo with mid travel 29 is perfection on the average trail.
I love the Whyte for steep & rocky but for a long day out I'll be back on the Trigger.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sie8w7B1cA9bC1Zh9
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 27, 2020 at 17:17 Quote
Added a few touches, 2020 habit carbon 2.
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/19296134/

Posted: Sep 6, 2020 at 9:59 Quote
photo

26" Jekyll with 27.5 fork and wheel, -2 degrees headset, Luft Fusion linear air springs for fork and Dyad, lots of other custom machined parts everywhere: brake levers, stem, eccentric bottom bracket, derailleur, chainring...

(
)

Posted: Sep 10, 2020 at 9:37 Quote
photo

1987 R 500 60 cm mostly original
Campy C Record hubs with Mavic Open 4 CD rims

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015822
Mobile Version of Website