Show me your Cannondale's

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Show me your Cannondale's
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
How do you route the dropper cable on this bike?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:26 Quote
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Do you have to take off the crank to pull the cable housing up?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
Honestly not sure, dude. Got a really good deal from my LBS so I bought it from them Wink

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:44 Quote
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 5:10 Quote
2019 F-Si Hi-MOD Limited

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 6:34 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

Posted: Feb 28, 2020 at 8:20 Quote
JRParent wrote:
therevfryslim wrote:

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

going to have to el googlerino that tool, I had no idea it existed

Posted: Mar 12, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
PSA - anyone wanting a new DYAD RT2 shock for their Jekyll are going to be SOL. I managed to get the last one in Fox’s world wide inventory after sending mine in for servicing - for the low low cost of what the service would have been anyway.

Rebuilds of old shocks is the only way to deal with them now, which takes a long time in terms of man hours -and who knows how long that will be supported ????????‍♂️

My bike will hopefully be good for another 3 -5 years before it’s retired to hang on the wall for good.

Posted: Mar 13, 2020 at 5:56 Quote
adamsmtb wrote:
PSA - anyone wanting a new DYAD RT2 shock for their Jekyll are going to be SOL. I managed to get the last one in Fox’s world wide inventory after sending mine in for servicing - for the low low cost of what the service would have been anyway.

Rebuilds of old shocks is the only way to deal with them now, which takes a long time in terms of man hours -and who knows how long that will be supported ????????‍♂️

My bike will hopefully be good for another 3 -5 years before it’s retired to hang on the wall for good.

Thanks for the info. I got a 2013 Jekyll last year, and the Dyad had been serviced not long before I got the bike. Guess I'll just try and make it last as long as possible. I've read that the Dyad has a really lengthy lifespan though.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005466
Mobile Version of Website