Show me your Cannondale's

PB Forum :: Cannondale
Show me your Cannondale's
| Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:21 Quote
How do you route the dropper cable on this bike?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 10:26 Quote
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
There is an entry port at the top of the downtube - just behind the strut of the Lefty; my dropper cable goes through the gap between the upper and lower crowns and then into the frame.

Do you have to take off the crank to pull the cable housing up?

Posted: Feb 12, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
Honestly not sure, dude. Got a really good deal from my LBS so I bought it from them Wink

Posted: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:44 Quote
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Posted: 15 hours ago Quote
2019 F-Si Hi-MOD Limited

Posted: 14 hours ago Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
I had to remove the cranks to do the internal routing on my trigger, if that helps.

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

Posted: 12 hours ago Quote
JRParent wrote:
therevfryslim wrote:

Was able to install the dropper using the Park Tools cable routing tool. Actually worked on the first shot! Looking forward to giving it a proper go this summer Smile

going to have to el googlerino that tool, I had no idea it existed

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004731
Mobile Version of Website